Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) Empty
PostSubject: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:12 pm

Esme sighed to herself. Edward was upstairs with Alexandria, she was resting and receiving her blood transfusions to help her recover from the ordeal Edward had unintentionally put her through.
Alexandria had been at the Cullen house for more than 24 hours, Marie hadn't yet phoned. Carlisle had already made it clear that he didn't want Marie in the Cullen home, but agreed that Marie should know what was going on, Alex was her granddaughter after all.

So this was it, Esme stared at the phone in front of her, Carlisle was sat next to her, arm round her shoulders, he reassured her that if Marie shouted then he would take over the conversation. Esme felt silly being worried, she was a strong vampire for goodness sake.

She dialled the phone and it wasn't long till Marie answered...

"Marie...it's Esme Cullen...please don't speak, just listen. Alexandria is at our home, she has been for the past day, she injured herself but she is ok, we think she may be ok in all senses of the word..." Esme awaited Marie's reply...
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:16 pm

"Why have you not brought her home yet? If she is okay in all senses of the word, I want her home now and away from your son, Edward. It'll only make incidents like the fundraiser more common...she needs to depart from here. This is why I'm sending her to London to boarding school, far from this town and far from Edward. You understand I only wish the best for Alexandria and your boy is far from that..." Her tone was clipped and quick, not wanting to deal with the Cullen family anymore. She was sure Alexandria was to be fine now, so it wasn't any of their concern anymore.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:20 pm

Esme let out another sigh before she spoke again.

"I said she seems ok, not that she is, my husband will assess her in the morning...you can't be that concerned...you haven't called here"

Esme realised she couldn't get angry. It was the last thing anyone needed, an argument between two feisty women.

"Marie...Alex knows who he is, if you want to try and keep your granddaughter and my son apart, you're fighting a losing battle...and myself and Carlisle will not help you"
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Marie cackled like the hyena she was, "Right...I'll keep them apart. I succeeded for ten years I think I can succeed her lifetime. My calling is not any of your concern, I do have some from of trust for her."

She walked around the house and started shuffling through some papers, "Esme...I have to go...when will shall I expect Alexandria's return? I'm leaving for Paris in three days for a fashion gathering....I need to know these things so I can have someone watch her."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 pm

"She will return when she is fully fit and healthy...we will not force her to leave...Goodbye Marie" Esme hung up the telephone, the conversation was shorter than she expected but she did not at all approve of Marie's behaviour, if Alex needed looking after, Edward and the rest of the family were the ones to do it.

By this time Esme and Carlisle were getting curious about the activities upstairs, they decided to quietly make their way upstairs and hopefully introduce themselves to the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)   The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dreaded phone call...Esme and Marie (the aftermath tie in)
Page 1 of 1