Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse Empty
PostSubject: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:15 am

Just recently Esme had taken to spending the majority of her spare time in Carlilse's study, it was always quiet in there and none of her children went in to disturb her, she was able to sit in there for as long as she wanted and disappear so to speak. She saw the study as a place to reflect and think in private, though recently all her thoughts and worries had been recurring over again about the same thing-Edward.
Esme thought the world of Edward, as she did all of her vampire children, but it was Edward she was often concerned about. She thought he often had a expression on his face like something was missing from his existence, and that one thing that seemed to be missing was on its or should we say her way back into his life and Edward didn't even know it. Esme and her husband Carlilse were often in contact with Alex's grandmother, but Esme didn't dare go behind either person's back and betray and relay their conversations to Edward, it wasn't that she wasn't brave enough to release the information, she was just too loyal for her own good. Esme and Carlilse had just been lucky enough that their son hadn't seen what they know in their minds with his unusual gift of mind reading, and they were grateful for this.

Today was like any other, Esme had been reflecting in the study, thinking of various occasions in the life she shared with her beloved husband and adoptive children. Tonight Esme would be attending the local hospitals fundraiser with Carlilse, Alice had been helping her prepare all day with her outfit, not many colours go well with pale and Alice has an eye for fashion. As Esme was preparing herself, Carlilse had disappeared downstairs to take a phone call...she had a feeling she knew who was on the other end of the phone but politely waited until the end to ask.

Dressed elegantly in a black gown, almost reaching the floor and allowing her silky caramel hair to hang loose down her back, Esme glided down the staircase and saw her soulmate hanging up the telephone, she waited for him to acknowledge her presence with the smile she loved so much and then asked...

"Who was on the phone?"...
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:01 pm

Carlisle was leaning against the kitchen counter with his head down and a smashed phone in his right hand. Hearing his wife, he tossed the mangled electronice device into the trashcan and gave her a weak smile, "Who else? Edward just came home too..."

Walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close as he kissed the top of his head. Pressing his forehead against her shoulder, he closed his eyes, "Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by keeping this from him. What if he hates me and decides to leave? What if he doesn't see her? She...she could die...Hell! She already is dying unless I figure out how to get her vampiric ability back out."

Pulling away, he started pacing, something he only did when he was thoroghly upset. Shaking his head as he walked the tile he rubbed at his chin in thought, "I could...no that won't work...What if....no...He has to be told....That's the only way to make this work. BUT....if she doesn't remember him...She has to remember him! She has to!" His rambling started getting worse the more and more in thought he became.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm

Esme rushed to her husbands side, taking his face in her hands so he was looking her directly in the eye, she gave him a reassuring smile...

"Edward would never leave, and as for hating you...you're the only father he ever remembers, he wouldn't dream of it" Esme moved her hands from Carlilse's face and entwined her hands with his...

"It's not our place to tell him...and we cannot go back on Marie's wishes. You're working as hard as you can, don't beat yourself up over it. They'll find each other again soon enough and when they do...we'll be there" Esme gave Carlilse a short but loving kiss and continued to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

He smirked then and couldn't help but let his mate win, "But then we can't interfere if they fall in love. Marie won't be able to stop it and Edward will be happy again." His eyes lit up with excitement as if he were a child on Christmas Day, "This will work. It has to. I mean you remember how he acted towards her when she was a chlid."

His old mind wandered to Cantwell and he started to pull away again briefly, "She never would listen to anyone but him and would scream if they were separated. My question is, could their bond really have started that soon? I mean she was a child...how could she possibly know he was the one for her?"

Then the devil's advocate card was played, "Oh. My. God. What if they are meant for each other? Then I would have spent the last decaded on tracking her down for nothing. Esme, please tell me I'm right. I have to be...I mean...we all saw them together...I just...I just can't fathom being wrong."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:22 pm

Esme let out a light laugh at her husbands worries but she couldn't lie to him to make him feel better...

"Carlilse I'm not psychic...I don't know that they're meant to be together like you and me or Alice and Jasper, but you and me both saw that Edward was happy with her around...you could see that he felt like he had a purpose in his own little distant world and if there's a chance he can be happy again then that's good enough for me"

Esme fiddled with Carlilse's shirt straightening it out for a second while he watched her and then she looked into his eyes once more.

"We wait" Esme stood back a little as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:35 pm

He grumbled under his breath, before taking her lips in a rough kiss, "I hate waiting." Huffing a sigh of disappointment, he let her fix his shirt, "Where's my tie and jacket? I know I put it somewhere..." Starting to leave the kitchen, he went into the living and started looking for his things, having to be a work for a few hours before the fundraiser.

Heading for the stairs, he soon hesitated when he heard Alice's voice beckoning her brother. He swallowed hard before going up to his office and retrieving his lost tie and jacket, blurring downstairs instantly, "I have to go to work my betrothed...I'll meet you at the community center. Call me if anything goes...well....more or less just call me."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:54 am

Esme let out a quiet sigh as she watched her husband leave the house. She hated to see her husband worrying in a state like this, he was worrying unnecessarily, as far as Esme was concerned, what will be will be.
Knowing Alice and Edward would be down the staircase in a matter of seconds, Esme chose to look at herself in the mirror to check her hair and makeup for the fundraiser as a distraction for the events that could soon unfold...
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:34 pm

OOC to Secrets Revealed - Alice and Edward
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse   The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Burdensome Truth-Esme and Carlilse
Page 1 of 1