Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fundraiser Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The Fundraiser Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:06 am

After the disaster of the fundraiser, Esme and Carlisle returned to their house and left their children to whatever drama's they seemed to be facing, they had their gut feelings, they didn't voice them to each other but they knew what the other was feeling.
The married couple were sat together on the couch, Carlisle had one arm round Esme and used his free hand to undo his bow tie. Carlisle turned to his wife:

"The next few days could be quite eventful"

Esme nodded in agreement and rested her head on Carlisle's shoulder and put her hand on his knee.

"We should enjoy whatever time we have spare then" She smiled. Little did they both know the drama at home was only just beginning...
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 am

Carlisle's head shot up when he heard the Vanquish park, "Well we don't have moments to spare. Edward's home with Alexandria's it smells like..."

He nodded as he son came in and rose to his feet and kissed the top of his wife's head, "Go dig out Edward's baby quilt from the attic. You know the one Alexandria would hide herself in as a child...."

Listening to his son's words he followed him into the basement and took a deep breath, "Alright that sounds find...but I have a confession to make. I understand if you hate me and never want to speak to me again, but I thought it was in your best interests at the time. I've been talking with Marie this past decade about Alexandria's condition....she's dying son. The vampiric blood is killing her and I have no idea whatsoever on how to help her. I've ran so many blood samples...I have memorized...This is something my methods will not fix...maybe...you can help her. You connect to her on a whole different level...maybe you're the key element I'm missing to saving her life..."

He stayed silent and watched his son's expression carefully, knowing Edward was trained enough to take care of Alexandria.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:33 am

Esme nodded at her husbands instruction and rushed upstairs, it didn't take her long to find the blanket. Esme never forgot where she kept things, she stared at the blanket for a moment, remembering so much from the past. How could any of what was about to happen end well?

She ran back downstairs and then down to the basement where Carlisle was speaking to Edward, although listening to his father Edward wasn't making eye contact, his eyes were focused on Alex the entire time. Esme handed the blanket to Edward having to literally open his hand and clasp it again around the blanket and stood back watching.

Esme quickly chose to move and stand at Alex's head, she had to be supportive, she was incredibly worried about Edward's state of mind, but she had to do what Edward would want her to do. She stroked Alex's hair to soothe her as Carlisle set to work.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:36 am

Alex's temperature had dropped dropped drastically below human standards and caused her to get disoriented. Lolling her head to the side, she started talking to the hallucinations she was seeing, "Momma? Momma what are you saying? I...I don't understand..."

She tried to get out of Edward's stony arms, squirming and tossing as if he were her bed. Whimpering, she started moving more dangerously and threatened to fall onto the cold tile floor. "Stupid blanket..." Her eyes were closed as she started to fall deeper into the dark depths, trying not to return again. Going still, she become a lifeless doll in his arms and her breathing slowed to a noise that wasn't audible to humans, pulse still irregular.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:43 am

Edward had finished cleaning and bandaging Alex's wounded hand and listened intently to his fathers words. his gaze darkened and his expression was stony as he heard what was kept from him. He didn't have any idea's on how to help her either, but he knew he had to try as he gazed over at his obsession. he finally nodded to Carlisle sometime after Esme had placed the blanket in his grasp. he moved woodenly with stress to tuck Alex in with it, then stood by her side as he spoke, his voice showing the emotional strain he was going through and how overwhelmed he felt* Perhaps...the old legends would hold a solution. I'd have to consult some of the older books in the library, but I remember reading a few things that could help....*his voice softed and he looked fearfully to his mother, then to his father, his voice softening and growing frightened by a bit, "How long does she have with medication and care....?"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 am

Esme moved away from Alex ever so slightly and put her hands on Edward's shoulders affectionately...

"We don't know son, we don't know" Esme looked at Alex and she looked like she'd fallen asleep. Her soothing hair stroking had done some good.

Esme moved back to stand with her husband, grasping his hand tight with nervousness, now was the time to be good parents and do their best to help. Esme thought that when Edward had found Alex, he was probably happy for a split second, and already the happiness had been swiped away from him. She couldn't let her son feel helpless. Alex needed help...and everyone was going to help.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:50 am

Carlisle looked to his wife then lowered his head, "Medication won't help this Edward....I've tried for ten years to make something work and she just gets worse. I'd say after tonight's flare and the way her heart is now....a week or two...maybe less..." He squeezed Esme's hand and pressed his forehead into her shoulder, ashamed that he had no idea of how to help his son, "Edward...I'm sorry...I've tried everything...you're her last hope...."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:00 pm

His face changed as he listened to his father and the light seemed to go out of him, his brief hope and chance at eternal happiness stolen. He turned to stare helplessly at Alex for a few moments, then his eyes and face filled with new life, a fiery determination. he blurred from the room and could be heard heading all the way up to the library. the sound of books hitting the tables and floor filled the house, then silence as Edward sat on the floor and opened the most promising tome, the leather cracked and aged. he muttered softly to himself, though the sound was clear to any vampire in the house* "I WILL save you Alex, no matter what it costs me....
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:03 pm

Esme sighed in hope. Carlisle had gone through every avenue he knew, it was all upto Edward, all Esme and Carlisle could do was help Edward and make Alex comfortable.
She was thinking about so many things at once and then her mind settled on something...Marie...she'd probably guess that her granddaughter was here but surely we should call her?

Carlisle looked at Esme with confusion as they walked hand in hand out the basement, he stopped in front of her to await for her to say something.

"Marie..." was all Esme said.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:09 pm

His voice was a bit hostile towards the name, "She knows damn good and well where Alexandria is and she knows the current situation...she's being very cooperative as long as there is hope..." Hearing Edward's promise to the girl downstairs, he frowned, "I'm sure we can make her more comfortable somewhere closer to him...and put her in some warmer clothes...her temperature is too low..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Esme cut in before Carlisle could make a decision.

"We'll put her in our bedroom" Esme grabbed a few pillows from the couch. Esme felt scared, scared for herself, Carlisle, even more scared for her son and Alexandria. Her thoughts went back to Edward, where would he even start looking for a solution?

Esme started to walk up to the master bedroom as she sent Carlisle to get Alex from the basement, hopefully she wouldn't wake, she needed to rest.

She turned to Carlisle quickly before he was out of sight.

"Carlisle?...Think about calling Marie...we need all the help we can get" Carlisle could see the worry in her eyes, he didn't reply, both of them continued to go in the direction they were headed in.

Esme waited in the master bedroom for Alex, she closed the drapes and rearranged the pillows so Alex could be comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:18 pm

He hissed at Esme, "I refuse to have that woman anywhere near my property..." With that he disappeared to retrieved Alexandria, blurring up without jostling her. Carefully he laid her on the bed in the midst of pillows and made sure she was wrapped in the quilt. "I don't think leaving her in that dress is such a good idea right now...she needs something warmer...we'll have to have Alice find something in her size..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:21 pm

Esme nodded and left the room, alarmed at how Carlisle had spoken to her, in the entirety of their marriage he had never used that tone of voice with her, Esme wasn't fond of Marie either, she was one of her least favorite people in existence, but this wasn't about them, it was about the girl lying in the next room. She left the room, still wearing her ballgown from the fundraiser and leaned against the wall with her arms folded.

From here she could see Edward reading, she smiled, admiring his dedication, and she then felt sad again due to his sadness, Esme then turned her head back to the direction of her bedroom where Carlisle was leaving Alex to sleep peacefully for now.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:33 pm

Edward finally finished memorizing everything he needed to know and headed to Alex;s side. he sat beside her and took her hand gently, eyeing her dress and thinking of something else for her to wear. he spoke aloud to Alex, not caring about being overheard* I think I know how to save your life Alex...I will bond you to me and share my immortality. I'll have to inject my blood into your heart and feed from you...I hope that wont upset you. Then, we'll be bound more tightly than really anything....you'll heal very fast and be stronger and faster...you'll be healthy again. *he kept talking, telling her about his plan as he readied the syringe and jammed it into the crease of his elbow. he hissed in pain and then started drawing the blood.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Carlisle had everything set up before Edward came in and gave him a weak smile, "I'll leave you be, son..." He left the room then and went to Esme kissing her hard, before pulling away, "I'm sorry my angel...I just get so frustrated when she's mentioned in this house..." Smiling her favorite smile, he turned and went down a floor to his office to sort through Alex's files some more just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 12:52 pm

Esme smiled as Carlisle walked away, she knew he hadn't meant to get mad. She decided that if Edwards plan worked, then they would call Marie and only if she came to the house, Carlisle and Esme would go out for a while. "Yes" she decided, that was her plan.

Esme followed Carlisle shortly after, she knew Edward would be putting his plan into action soon and she couldn't bear to hear Alex's screams should she be in any pain, she would wait for Edward to come to them. She also hoped that the other members of the family would get home soon, she needed to know that everyone was ok, deep down in her heart she already knew they were, but she would be satisfied once she saw their faces.

Esme entered the office and sat quietly in a chair in the corner while Carlisle looked through the files, he looked distressed with all his papers scattered on the floor and desk, she got to her knees and started looking through them too, they both worked slowly, never speaking, eager to know what was unfolding upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Edward drew his sluggish, dead blood slowly out into the syringe, then pulled the needle from his arm. he winced as the hole healed, then moved to grab a swab and clean Alex's arm. he injected her quickly, then set the syringe aside and wrapped his hand around her wrist. he pulled it slowly towards his face, his face showing how nervous and reluctant he was to do what he was about to, but he had to complete the process. he bit into Alex's wrist and moaned at the taste as the warm, salty nectar flowed into his mouth. his eyes blackjened and he growled instictively, her taste threatening to consume his ability to think clearly. he fed greedily from Alex, growling like a predator, tensed on the bed and alert for danger even as he fought his thirst in his mind and tried to draw away from the taste he would kill for-had killed for.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Alex started screaming as his blood was injected into her that was nothing compared to the burning in wrist from his bite. She started thrashing and arching her back as if she was having seizures, her screams getting more pronounced. Tears streamed down her face as her body burned in Hell's flame. Trying to pull her wrist away she just made the wound worse by causing his razor sharp teeth to shred her skin. Gasping, she arched completely off the bed and pulled her wrist making him cut down into her hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:23 pm

Her instinctive attempt of escape only activated his predatory instincts more and he seized her arm tightly in a bruising grasp. he sealed his mouth firmly around her bigger wound and fed greedily, his eyes starting to bleed red from her blood. he kept fighting himself internally but he was fighting a losing battle now hat she had fought back and he had such a good taste of her. Her scent was filling his senses and he was gone into bloodlust now, his growls becoming louder and more animalistic now*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm

She kept screaming and started pleading with him, fear in her voice, "Edward......Edward.....please.....please stop....Don't..." Crying out again she closed her eyes tightly and started to shake, ever now and then her body would convulse from the pain. Feeling her eyes flutter, she closed them and whispered quietly, "....bye..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Esme could hear the commotions coming from upstairs, it didn't sound at all right, she couldn't hear Edward, she only heard screams.

She got to her feet quickly and grabbed Carlisle by the wrist, they arrived at their bedroom in seconds, Esme was shocked by what she was seeing, she went to Alex's side immediately, holding her unwounded hand tight, talking to her gently while Carlisle focused on Edward...
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:30 pm

Carlisle blurred through the house like a whirlwind and into the room. Growling he stood in the frame, "Edward enough! You're going to kill her and lose her forever! Find the will to stop! I know you can!" He slowly started to cross the room to get to his son and remove him by force if it were required.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:34 pm

Esme also stared at her son.

"Edward please...you've waited so long...you have to stop...Edward!" Edward was barely acknowledging his mothers presence, he was like a man possessed. He was staring at Alex's wrist while she was wriggling in pain. Esme put one hand on Alex's shoulder to steady her movements. Alexandria's eyes were dilating, if Edward didn't stop soon, he was going to kill the girl he'd been waiting years for.

"Edward!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:36 pm

He tensed and growled as he saw Esme, his crimson eyes locked onto her, assessing her as a threat. When he heard Carlisle's voice however he snarled, feeling trapped by the two vampires who he saw as trying to steal his prey. He stopped feeding, distracted enough by he threat to pull his mouth from Alex. her wound sealed itself with the amount of venom his mouth was making. he kept a hard grip on Alex's free arm as he turned his upper body to face Carlisle. He glared darkly and snarled, his lips curling back slightly in a clear threat.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:42 pm

Carlisle spoke to his son in a calm voice, "Edward, son...listen to me....she's slipping again. You took too much. Listen to her screams...she needs you son. That same five year old little girl is there....do you want to lose her again? She's right there in front of you...save her...and save yourself....Remember. Who. You. Are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fundraiser Aftermath
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next