Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fundraiser Aftermath

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:46 pm

Alex was stilled by Esme's strong grasp and still tried to move, wanting away from the pain. Her face kept burning with tears as she screamed in pain again and again. Her sobs were so strong that she started coughing, choking on the fact she couldn't breathe.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 pm

He stared at Carlisle fiercely, growling as he stayed frozen in place, his predatory mindset sluggishly processing his fathers words. finally, after what seemed forever his hand loosened on Alex's arm and he forced himself to let go, blurring from her bed and to the farthest corner of the room. He panted and curled up in the puffy leather chair there, folding his head and knees together and closing his eyes. he could still taste her in his mouth, smell her on his skin. He kept his crimson eyes down as he took deep breaths and choked out breathlessly* She...may need...a transfusion....please...help..her..
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 pm

Esme blurred to her son, he seemed traumatised.

"Carlisle help her" she said as she went over to Edward.

Esme kneeled down infront of Edward and forced him to look at her. She stroked his face gently to calm him down, its something that had always worked ever since they became a family.

"He'll save her Edward, look at me! It'll be ok" Edward nodded at her all the time, Esme wasn't sure if Edward was really listening, all they could do was watch Carlisle and hope, hope that Alexandria's life could be safe.

Esme looked at Edward again, his eyes were blood red, he would need to hunt an animal before he could go near Alex again, it was too risky, the parents trusted Edward but they didn't know if Edward trusted himself.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Carlise took immediate action, "I'm going to give her a high dose of morphine to knock her under first...your venom will be too strong and make her immune." He moved to do just as he said and injected her with the morphine which took effect quickly at the stronger dose.

He blurred downstairs will the drug took effect and came up with everything needed for a transfusion. Hooking her up to the machines with ease, her weak pulse echoed through the house. He covered her with the quilt as well as a couple other blankets to keep her warm, "If I'm not here and if you can handle it...she'll need three more bags after this....for now we just wait...I'll make sure the siblings are respectful of our guest and we'll guard this room to give you your privacy." He watched his son with a concerned gaze but knew that he had control far beyond any other vageterian vampire.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Esme raised to her feet and embraced her husband. proud of him for helping Alex. Esme then went and sat next to her, placing a wet flannel over where Edward had bitten her incase she still had the burning sensation. She went back to Carlisle's side to speak to Edward.

"Edward your eyes. You should go out for a little while, find a bear or something. We'll sit with her" her voice was soft and reassuring, Edward was probably feeling terrible by his actions, he'd be wanting to make it up to Alex for the rest of her life should she survive.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm

He continued making himself focus his crimson gaze on his mother as he nodded to her, trying to concentrate on her words and their meanings. he began to calm down and his breathing returned to a more normal pace. he looked over to Alex, barely catching what his father said, but nodding anyway. he didnt meet either Carlisle or Esme's eyes for too long, as if he was ashamed of their blood color. he got up from the chair after a few moe moments, pulling away from Esme to go to Alex's side and sit on the edge of the bed. he took her hand in both of his and pressed it against his cheek, his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:44 pm

Alex responded weakly by moving her fingertips as he held her hand, a soft sound emitting out of her throat. Her head lolled to the side making her hair fall in her face. By rolling to her right side, she showed off the dark purple flower that was holding her side side back. The blankets slowly rose and fell with each breath she took, looking like a sleeping angel. Her eyes fluttered as she tried to open them, her dreams vivid again.

She starting to toss in the bed despite the pillows that were comforting her, whimpering and whining, "Eddie!...Eddie? NOooo! Don't let them take me....I want to stay with you....forever....Eddie please....don't you want me anymore?....I'm your sack of tatoes...."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:47 pm

He moved closer to her head and stroked her hair out of her face, keeping his hand there and carressing her face gently, lovingly. he spoke to her in a fervet whisper, unsure if she could truly hear him or not* I want you forever little one, dont you fret. You'll never have to leave me again, I promise. I wont let them take you from me.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm

She nuzzled his hand in her slumber, looking very much like the child she was so long ago, "Forever ever?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:03 pm

He smiled with pleasure and fondness as he heard her familiar words, and just like he had all those years ago in response to her question, he replied* Forever ever...
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 pm

Esme smiled at Edward and Alex as they stared at each other, she decided this was her and Carlisle's cue to leave.
She tapped her husband on the shoulder.

"Lets leave them to catch up" she said softly. Carlisle nodded and followed Esme out of their bedroom closing the door behind them. Upon leaving the room they embraced in celebration. Esme felt proud of her husband and her son.

"Hopefully he'll be happy now, won't he?" was Esme's question.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:25 pm

She went still then and nuzzled his hand turning her head towards the sound of his voice. Her eyes fluttered s few times before she finally forced them open, having returned to their normal crystalline blue. When she spoke her voice was distant and raspy, "Please...tell me I'm not dreaming....I can't take much more if this is another dream..." She started quaking with sadness as the feeling she had in her shower returned: the desolation and utter solidarity. Tears started streaming down her face, "Why can't I remember? I....I....I can't rememeber my childhood....just your face....your voice left me long ago....why? Why would I be forced to forget?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm

Her words broke his heart and he grimaced in actual physical pain merely from thinking of her life of the lest decade. he frantically started to stroke her face as he spoke. " I dont know Alex....but you'll remember me, I know you will...it was just too painful. I had to forget a lot fo things as well....*he looked down to hide his hollow gaze as he thought of those first few years after her disapearance. He looked up at her again finally and forced himself to smile, though it didnt quite reach his eyes* No matter though....i've found you again and i'm never letting you go. I'll stop anyone who dares to take my mate, ive earned happiness havent I!? *his tone became suddenly angry and bitter near the end, but then his face smoothed and he was silent, acting as if he hadnt said anything out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm

She listened to him speak and her eyes became heavy, the energy she had worked up to to awaken already being spent. Closing her eyes, she made a pained sound as she spoke inaudible, "I feel weird...I know Carlisle gave me stuff....but I can still feel it...whatever you did...hurts..." Taking a deep breath, she tried to turn on her side to be comforted by more pillows. "I thought you were going out for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:09 pm

He frowned slightly as he saw her discomfort and said softly* its just your body absorbing my venom and blood...its happening to me too...with your blood, it just doesnt cause me pain. it will pass within a day or so, I promise. I did my research. As for going out, I have no idea what you mean, im not leaving your side right now.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:16 pm

"But that lady told you-" She felt cool fingertips against her lips and instantly fell silent, meeting his gaze. There was no need for words at that moment, just their eyes looked onto each other's was enough. Her heart started to speed up again and she whined at the pain in her chest, her breathing accompanying. Swallowing hard, she forced her mind to focus enough to spit out, "I....I should be at home...Grams....she...she won't be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:20 pm

His face hardened and took on a much more vampiric quality. his skin looked harder, like the marble it imitated. his voice was carefully controlled though still hostile as he spoke. "I will call her if you insist upon it, but I must insist that you take deep breaths to lower your heartrate. You need o recover now and once you do you will be much stronger and harder to hurt. I will only call her however if you insist upon it right now..."
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 pm

She shook her head frantic and her heart rate sped even more as the thoughts crossed her mind, eyes pleading, "No..no...you....you can't....you can't send me away...I just....I just started getting answers...please don't send me away..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Many hours had passed since Esme and Carlisle had ventured upstairs to see what was going on...they weren't sure if they should but curiosity soon got the better of them, Esme took off the heels she'd been wearing for over 24 hours now so she was quiet up the stairs, hoping Edward wouldn't hear.

Together, Carlisle and Esme held their breath and tapped on the door quietly...
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Edward's eyes widened at Alex's reaction and he rushed towards her, putting his hands gently around her face, cradling her as if she were made of the finest china. he looked at her with such adoration and buried longing held in his face. He spoke in a soft, tender voice, his thumbs lightly stroking her alabaster and peach skin* I won't call her....as far as I am concerned you can stay forever. I don't know how my family might feel about things...but I don't care about that right now, I can't afford to. I've neglected my own happiness far too long and I lost you once....*his voice became even softer then, nearly inaudible and he lowered his eyes from Alex's face*.....i...I just can't do that again...I wouldn't survive it...
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:41 pm

Alice flitted in and out of what was soon to be Alex's new room. She had seen from the moment Alex had placed her bloody hands on Edward's face that she was not going anywhere any time soon.

She saw that times were going to be difficult. It took all she had to get Edward to see that he was going to push her to the brink of death by feeding off of her blood, but he was so consumed with whatever this girl possessed that he never even once thought to use Alice's ability.

She had a lot of work to do ahead of her. She still needed to go shopping for clothes for Alice. Esme had forced her to agree to buy clothes that would fit Alex's less than fashionable style. She would have sent Rosalie, but she would have had a better time trying to nail Jell-O to a tree.

Usually, a task like this would have been nothing but easy for Alice, but she had been feeling lately that Edward no longer needed, nor wanted, her as a sister. His entire life was consumed with this girl. Alice had no problem with Alex. She really didn't, but she did have a problem with feeling not wanted.

Not wanting to waste time waiting around on Emmett to rearrange the furniture, Alice whisked herself off to find Rosalie, to see if there was any way that she could convince her to go shopping with her.

She really needed the company.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fundraiser Aftermath   The Fundraiser Aftermath - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fundraiser Aftermath
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2