Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center

Go down 
+4
Esme Cullen
Edward Cullen
Alex Marseille
Marie Fatale
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center Empty
PostSubject: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:11 am

Marie smiled at all the guests as she walked into the large community center, a triumphant smile on her face, Alexandria will so proud to sing tonight...she has such a lovely singing voice. She kept walking around and greeting everyone and tried avoiding the Cullen family at all costs.

She had Alex on a short leash, constantly making sure she was near her. When the young girl stopped, she froze and saw who she was looking at: Edward Cullen. Quickly, Marie intervened seeing Alex starting to steps towards him, "Alexandria come on dear...I have a surprise for you."

Smiling, she came over to her and took the girl's arm in an attempt to lead her away.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 am

Alex walked behind Marie sullenly, keeping her head down. Her hair fell gently down her back as she walked behind the old woman. When Marie hesitated, she took the time to scan the crowd, eyes finding him.

All at once her entire focus shifted onto that boy. The boy who had been haunting her dreams for the past ten years. Her body acted on its own and took a step towards him, against anything rational. Hearing her name didn't seem to phase her at all, and she just pulled at Marie's grasp.

Her eyes were dark and desolate, showing just how sick she truly was. The dress looked horrid on her weak from, making her look like a skeleton under the fabric, every bone revealed.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:38 am

Edward was standing near his father in the crowd. He was wearing an Armani suit Alice had casually left in the bathroom as he showered. His shirt was white, his tie red silk with tiny leaves and vines along a bottom edge. He was scanning the crowd when he saw her: Alexandria Marseille. the name that had burned itself into his heart and mind and sat there festering blackly for ten years. As soon as his eyes had found her he saw nothing else, heard nothing around him. He took an automatic step towards her, his eyes darting and focusing sharply on the blond when he saw her do the same. He had the semblance of mind to pull himself back and try to look normal and not like he was having a severe, life-changing metaphysical experience. He looked at Alice with a half wondering, half accusing look in his eyes and said. "I cannot believe you saw this and said nothing...but I forgive you. I do not want to live alone forever...I do envy you your happiness..."
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:51 am

Marie pulled Alex towards the band and spoke to them, putting her money and name to use, "I want my granddaughter to sing..." She smiled towards Alex and kissed her cheek, "Any song you deem appropriate dear...just behave." Glancing over her shoulder, she saw the Cullen boy again and pushed Alex towards the stage.

Ignoring the violet shade in the girl's eyes, she went to stand by the speakers and let Alex take the light.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:53 am

He saw Alex being urged towards the stage and shifted slightly in agitated excitement. he managed to keep himself from bolting from his group and running hrough the crowd to be nearer to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 am

Esme entered the fundraiser, taking the glass of champagne offered to her in an attempt to be human. She scanned the room for her husband, he was mingling as he should be, she glided over to him elegantly and linked her arm through his and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, Esme scanned the rest of the room and spotted her Edward, and then near the stage spotted...she saw Alex, looking much more grown up than the last time the Cullen family saw her.
Esme turned back round to smile at Carlisle's colleagues, who he was introducing her to, she would deal with Edward when the situation arose...
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:04 am

Alice walked hand in hand with Jasper into the fundraiser. Rosalie walked behind them because as per her usual she had to make a grand entrance.

Her eyes, like her brothers scanned the crowd for her father. All eyes were on her and her icy silk gown. It matched perfectly with her husbands Gucci tuxedo as she had planned.

Not finding her father immediately she began to look over her family. Edward looked magnificent in the tux she had ever so casually left for him to wear and her husband looked dashing in his as well. She glanced over her shoulder at the sullen Emmett who was dragging his feet as Rosalie pulled him along with her.

Thats when she felt it. This magnetic pull that should be foriegn to her body, but she had seen and felt it so many times that it felt almost natural.

She did not have to look far to see the familiar purple dress and those sunken blue eyes. What should be a vibrant and vivacious teenager was now just the empty shell of what used to be a normal teenager.

Alice probed her brain loking for what was next as she was sure Edward was doing as well.

She was interrupted by Edward's soothing voice. "I cannot believe you saw this and said nothing...but I forgive you. i do not want to live alone forever... I do envy you your happiness."

She smiled as Jasper's fingers wound tighter around hers. She was glad Edward would finally be happy, and that he was no longer mad at her. "You should be. It's an amazing feeling." She laughed as Rosalie sayshayed into sight. "Whats so funny?" she asked, "Is there something in my teeth?" She searched for the nearest mirror as Emmett rolled his eyes.

"Would you like to dance?" Jasper asked as he held out his hand. She gladly accepted. The night seemed to be looking up for them all. The couple twirled onto the floor as the French La Vie en Rose began to play. However, Alice would not be able to enjoy the song while Jasper whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

She had to warn Edward.

Alex was no normal human being. She was a dhampir and she did not know if Edward could feel that. Her vampire side had lain dormant for so long that not even Alex knew about it, but Alice did, and she knew that if Edward got any closer to that stage then he already was then he was going to see that side of her come back to life just like Marie was about to.

She just hoped she would not be to late.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:12 am

Alex froze at her grandmother's hasty request and glared daggers at her which made her back up, "Fine...I'll play your game...but I always win...remember that." Grabbing one of the champagne glasses, she shattered it against the wall and used a shard to cut a hole in the dress high in her thigh. Ignoring her bleeding hand, she started to rip the dress around. Taking the mic, she pulled her iPod out of her strapless bra, "Track five please...I wrote it..."

The director took the mic for a moment, "Ladies and Gentleman the lovely Alexandria Marseille!" She instantly corrected him, "Alex." The music started playing and her eye shifted again started to blend the blue and violet together, giving her a deadly gaze. Something was wrong and people were going to get hurt.

Singing the chorus to the "Famalir Taste of Poison" she hit the break, belting out, "I don't want to be saved I don't want to be sober...I want you on my mind. In my dreams behind this eyes cuz I won't wake....No. Not this time! I breathe you in again...just to feel you....underneath my skin, holding onto...the sweet escape is often laced with a familiar taste of poison."

Marie went flying against the wall as the speakers sparked and caught fire. The machine the iPod was on lit ablaze and Alex was instantly surrounded by flame. Gasping, she looked like a deer in headlights and bolted out the backdoor into the garden maze.

She disappeared into the maze and ran through it, stopped and removing her heels to run barefoot. Reaching the center, she slowly walked towards the illuminated fountain, shaking and breathing hard. Her heart was beating dangerous faster, too fast for a human to survive for a length of time. Clutching at her chest, her breathing started to hitch in her throat, she was alone...
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:17 am

As Alexandria began to sing Edward was alone in a crowd again, his eyes and ears only for the platinum blond girl on stage. He began to notice her strange appearence and turned towards his family, intending to inquire if they noticed. That's when the fireworks started. He started in suprise as Marie was slammed against the wall and the fire sprouted up. he headed for the stage then, pushing past screaming partiers. he was nearly there when Alex bolted and left. he growled under his breath and followed after her, trusting Carlisle to calm the situation. When he was free of the building and its prying, human eyes he began to run, following Alex's scent to track her. He did not seem to realize how consumed with her he already was, and had no clue of the hold she would gain the more he wasnear her.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:22 am

Emmett could tell people were scared. He went to pull the fire alarm but Rosalie was already ahead of him. He started to look for his family, but the mass of people headed for the door blocked most of his vision. He could see his sister pushing through the crowd towards the door where Alex, his childhood friend, had just disappeared.

He knew she would be safe so he turned his attention to helping people get out. His confidence along with Jasper's input, helped calm everyone down. Jasper started to lead people out and Emmett turned his attention to where Marie had gone down. The force with which she had been propelled against the wall had blocked the bathroom exits. Motivated by nothing other than brute force and pride, Emmett managed to readjust the fallen brick and allowed all those trapped to get out safely.

He then went to check on Rosalie. He had to make sure his beautiful wife was okay.
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 am

Marie looked shocked as Alex took off, her jaw dropped and eyes wide. Her eyes instantly fell on the Cullen family and she went to Esme, "I told you this would happen if she saw him! Now look what has happened!" She glared towards the backdoor too much a lady to go after her granddaughter herself, "If he hurts her Esme...I swear...he'll be a dead man..."
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:27 am

Alice was unable to reach Edward in time. She was to late. He was already on her way after Alex and she just had to get to him before he got to her. She knew why he was going. Her force prevented him from thinking rationally. All he knew was to keep going.

She trailed after him, shoving through those who were slightly tipsy because they had to drive home and knocking down the ones who were completely trashed because it was their one night away from home and they had a driver.

She could feel Rosalie right behind her, and even though she wanted to send her back to help Emmett and Jasper, she knew she would need the help more than they would.

She was thankful Jasper was there to keep her calm, but as she broke out into the dark night and left the protection of his ability, she found it hard to keep her thoughts together.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:30 am

Carlisle and Esme immediately followed Marie, Esme wasn't going to have Marie blame her son for everything, there was a certain amount of blame for Marie to take, Esme grabbed Marie by the arm.

"If you hadn't kept them apart then this wouldn't have happened" Marie glared at Esme, she was incredibly angry. Esme wasn't angry however, she was just determined to have peace within everyone.

"Marie...it doesn't matter!, whatever is going to happen between them you can't stop it now, it's too late" Esme let go of Marie's arm, Marie rubbed her arm, Esme hadn't realised how tight she had grabbed her. Esme sighed and waited Marie's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:36 am

Reaching for one of the angel wings, she missed and collapsed to the ground on her hands and knees. She fell over on her side as the other hand gripped her chest still. Having trouble breathing, she could feel her heart speeding still and tried to futilely to calm herself. She started to crawl towards the fountain, her entire body shaking as she slowly pulled herself up to lean against the edge.

Crying out the muscles in her chest started to tighten threatening to rupture. Her eyes fluttered weakly as her vision started to blacken, body becoming limp as she started to leave the conscious world behind.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 am

Edward reached the fountain as Alex began to black out and he approached her hesitantly, moving slowly. he had seen her power and how wild it was. he didnt want to end up having to explain how he had survived being sent through a marble fountain piece. he heard noise in the distance behind him and figured some of his siblings were coming. he didnt pay much attention to it, still drawn to Alex like a moth to flame. he felt the danger, but the draw overrode anything and everything else. The skin of his hands ached to touch her and he unconsciously raised them a little as he got closer to the kneeling girl.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:44 am

Alice and Rosalie broke into the silent darkness and saw nothing. They walked a ways in silence, afraid that if they spoke it would set her off again.

They turned around the bend and they saw Alex on the ground, lifeless. Edward was headed her way not stopping for anything or anyone.

Rosalie went to step out to take off towards them to intervene, but before she could move Alice stopped her. "Wait. He is in no immediate danger. Let's see where this goes."
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 am

Alex started to hear her heartbeat as if were in slow motion, her eyes fluttering even more dangerous. Collapsing from the fountain, she laid upon the ground like a fallen angel. The flower in her hair reflecting its glitter in the moonlight gave her dying form an ethereal appearance. Her right arm ended up stretched out and her head was upon it, face towards the ground.

Her breathing was nothing but a dull wheeze as she started to fade fast into the eternal darkness. Her will to survive was slowly fading the closer she got to the boy in her dreams, seeking his warmth and comfort.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:23 am

Edward approached the fallen beauty rapidly as she fell and knelt beside her. he could feel it, the blackness coming for her and for the first time he felt utterly helpless. he didnt know how to fight whatever this was. he moved to take Alex's upper body in his arms and pu a hand to her face, cupping her palm. she felt so cold already and he spoke urgently, a bit of fear leaking through. "Alexandria!? Alex! Can you hear me? *he looked helplesly around himself, then realized his sisters were there. he gave them both a look of anguish and despair, fearing of losing the love that hadnt had a chance to be yet. "Help me! Please!"
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:39 am

Rosalie and Alice waited with baited breath as Edward grabbed Alex’s lifeless body. Rose was the first to snap. “Why would I want to help her? She is stupid and can't do a damn thing right. She is nothing to me but a problem.” Edward moved to argue but Alice did not give him the time.

“Edward stop.” Alice could see the glass in Alex’s hand and she could feel Rosalie’s breath quicken in thirst. Some members of her family, while they practiced with great faith, were not as controlled as she, Edward, and Carlisle were. Especially, not Jasper. She could see them now, being tempted with human blood at this very moment back inside the community center, but it was not Alex’s. Where was this new scent coming from?

Kira?

She saw Kira walking towards the double French doors to the garden. She knew she did not have much time. “Edward, listen to me. This is important. She is dying. I can’t see how to save her. The only thing I am gathering is that you have to get her the only way you know how.”

Edward looked at her slightly confused but knew he could ask no questions because at that exact moment Kira stepped outside.

“Carlisle?”

“Rosalie, take her inside and help her look for Carlisle.” Rosalie growled low enough that only they could hear and turned to escort the human back inside.

She hoped she was making the right decision leading a human to be alone with four hungry vampires.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:51 am

The final pieces were slowly being put into place as she heard the voice. Seeing the boy in her dreams, he finally spoke to her begging her to come back to him. She had no choice but to oblige him, he controlled her more than anyone else could even grasp. Her bleeding hand laid limply at her side, the other was draped across her lower abdomen.

She started to shiver in Edward's arms and coughing harshly. Turning towards him, she let her eyes flutter as she kept struggling to breath. When it registered that her chest was still in pain, she jerked and clutched the arm on her abs to her chest leaving the limp one lie.
Back to top Go down
Kira Carmichael
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Kira Carmichael

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:54 am

Kira had watched as the girl had left the function, three of the Cullen children following after her. She had seen Alex cut her hand and so followed behind them, wondering if she could help.

She stepped out of the french doors, asking if someone should fethch Carlisle, when Alice replied that she should go inside and look for him. She turned, with Rosalie at her side and walked back into the room, her eyes scanning the crowd for that tell tale blonde hair, those golden honey eyes.

Last edited by Kira Carmichael on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://acreativejunkie.webs.com
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:57 am

As Alexandria began to show signs of life Edward relaxed slightly, shifting her in his arms to hold her sitting up against his chest. he kept his right arm loosely around her waist and started to feel her forehead for fever and stroke her hair back with the left. he seemed satisfied that she was in any major danger, but he didnt like the way she cried out in pain. he listened more intently to her heartbeat and when he heard it for a few moments he frowned deeply. he knew she was sick in some way, but now was not the time to try and speak of it. he stroked her face and watched her intently, speaking to her in his fluid voice, his tone soft. "Alexandria...ive waited a decade to see you, dont leave me longing again..."
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:05 am

Carlisle was glaring at Marie for her evil words of his son, "That is enough Marie Fatale. I will no longer stand for you degrading my son any longer! What will happen will happen whether you like it or not...I don't care if you keep them apart until she's legal to leave your rotting corpse but if it comes to that know that they will find each other. You can't keep them apart no matter how hard you try."

He glanced to his wife and motioned towards the exit, knowing that the rest of his family would have things under control. Running numbers in his head, he worked on repairing the Community Center, deciding a considerable donation was in order from the family.
Back to top Go down
Marie Fatale

Marie Fatale

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 am

Marie spat at the two vampires, "That may be so but I can just take her to sunlight where he will never be allowed...I've done it before and I'll do it again. You saw what she's capable of...she's a threat and needs to be dealt with accordingly. I won't have her around him if all it will do is bring that side out of her! I want it gone!"
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:09 am

Esme was shocked at how Marie spoke to her husband, even so, she followed Carlisle as he had motioned walking away, keeping her hand entwined with his, she didn't want to leave him on his own, as the couple walked away, Esme watched Marie's facial expression, the anger never left her face.
Esme knew also that things would be under control outside, their children would go home when they needed to.

Esme and Carlisle's next job was to simply be patient and await news.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center   Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hospital Fundraiser - Forks Community Center
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next