Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II

Go down 
+4
Esme Cullen
AliceCullen
Edward Cullen
Alex Marseille
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:01 am

Jasper kissed Alices forhead trying to kiss away the pain of him not being there, he left her withh all the wedding preperations and with all the alex and edward business he was being a terrible fiance, Alice deserves so much more than this!.

Jasper looked down at Alice and smiled, " Alice.. When all this mess is over i am takign you away, you need a break i can feel your pain and it breaks my unbeating heart too feel you in such great pain.. that i helped cause" Jasper said to her with great sorrow, He would spend the rest of his immortal life making this up too her.

As he sat there awaiting her reply he simply ran his hand up and down her arm sending soothing and calming waves at her, as well as alot of love lettingher know that he loved her beyond any measure.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:31 pm

"Jasper, you don't know how good that sounds." She said with a light laugh. It was the first time she had laughed in a long while.

There was a soft knock at the door. Esme poked her head around he doorway. "Alice can we talk?"

"Sure thing." Alice stood up and headed towards the door. She was not in a talking mood at the moment, but now did not seem like the best time to upset Esme any further.

They went outside into the hallway and shut the door. "What is it Esme?"

Esme looked as if she were on the verge of tears. "Oh Alice, I think Alex is going to be leaving forever this time. What will we do? Edward will be crushed? Even id she stays that means Rosa and Emmett will leave. THe family is falling apart and there is nothing I can do to stop it." She fell onto Alice's shoulder as the tearless sos began.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:44 am

Jasper watched as alice walked out into the hallway with esme he could here the conversation but thought best not too, he got up and walked in too the bathroom and readied a shower, he was about to get in when pain swept over him, only one person could be this sad and worried at the same time he knew something with someone in the faily was going wrong esme was the only one who could throw off two emotions like this hard at once , jasper quickly walked too the door looking at esme and alice then smiled as he sent a waves of calm happyness and reassurence too them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3