Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II

Go down 
+4
Esme Cullen
AliceCullen
Edward Cullen
Alex Marseille
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II Empty
PostSubject: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Alex kept walking down the trails, being soaked to the bone now and getting chilled. She ignored her shivers as she went deeper into the woods, not able to see the house anymore or a way out. Finally, she stopped when she spotted the cave mouth a few yards in front of her. Shakily, she walked up to it and her right foot slipped on her flip-flip, making her cry out as it twisted wrong. Why did she decide to go walking in flip-flops? She took her shoes off and walked through the mud. twigs, and leaves getting small cuts on her barefoot before finally reaching the shelter.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:36 pm

When Edward and Alice reached the house and he finally knew what was going on he left the house in a blur. he began following Alex's trail, feeling a tightness in his chest at the thought of loosing her. when he reached the cave he approached it warily, calling out* Alexandria! I know your in there...please come out...*he wiped his soaked hair from his face, slicking it back out of his face*
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:39 pm

"She is in the cave." Alice pointed towards their land as she and climbed out of the car. Alice barely had it in park before Edward had taken off. Her family was beside her in an instant. They stood back and waited on her to lead them, knowing she would be able to find her with ease.

They took off into the rain not feeling its coldness against their hard marble skin. They darted in and out of trees, missing branches by inches and finally came upon the cave's entrance.

Alice spoke first, breaking the silence. "What should we do from here?"
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 pm

She heard Edward's voice through her chattering teeth, holding herself tightly. Biting her bottom lip to stop the sounds, she slowly got up and headed towards the entrance. Her hood hung in her face and helped her drenched looks hid her eyes as she refused to look up at him, "You know as well as I do...I'm doing the right thing...it keeps your family together...if we're not...."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Edward glanced behind himself briefly, then back to Alex. he ignored his family being there as he approached Alex and reached out, touching her cheek lightly as he spoke* This isnt the answer...you..you can't do this to me. Not now...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:07 pm

She let out a shaky breath as he touched her face, her throat getting as tight as her chest. Knowing full well the effect his eyes held on her, she gave in and looked up, tears falling the moment their eyes met, "Then what would you have me do? You....you can't lose your family for some girl Edward...that's....that's insane...you've been with them forever...and only had me back for ten days...I...I can't do that to you...or them..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:10 pm

*his tone became a bit angry then and he moved closer to her, putting his free arm around her waist and digging his fingers in slightly* No, what would you have me do!? I cannot lose you. Not now. My family...we'll work this out somehow, but whats insane is you thinking that if you just go away then everything will go back to normal. That will never happen Alexandria! You've changed me, my life, it wont just go back!
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:47 pm

She met his cold gaze and shivered in his arms, the chill was starting to turn into a cold, "It doesn't make any sense for you to want me....not when you can have a vampire just like you over a weak human like me..." By now, she had taken all weight of her right ankle but made it appear as if she was standing on it, "It makes no sense at all not to want one of your own kind, especially when you consider Darwin and survival of the fittest..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:50 pm

*he snarled under his breath and tightened his grip on her, his voice harsh* I dont want them! I want you! Your the one ive been waiting for all these years, dont you understand that!? It isnt up to me, I cant just go out and pick some girl to be in love with, the choice was made for me the day my eyes laid upon you the first time...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 pm

She swallowed hard then, and started breaking down, "Halloween 1993....five days before I was three...I was an angel..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:54 pm

*he smiled softly then, his voice amazed* You...you remember that? Yes...that was the day my life changed.....
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:57 pm

She nodded slowly, "Yeah...it's also one of the few memories I still have of my mother....considering she took me there for your family's party after we finished trick-or-treating. I fell asleep on the couch..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 pm

He smiled at her softly and murmured* I remember...I remember everything....please come back to the house.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 am

Esme was waiting patiently at the house for news or for the sound of footsteps arriving up the path, Esme's job was usually the waiting and its the part she hated the most.

She paced the living room barefoot with the soft carpet between her toes, she suddenly stopped and stared at the window as she heard some footsteps...one set? Maybe two?

In a matter of seconds, someone would come through that door, Esme was dreading it...if Alexandria had left for good she couldn't bear how Edward would react.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:10 pm

Alice paced back and forth outside the mouth of the cave, her ears atuned to the conversation transpiring inside. She knew this was hard on her family and especially on Edward. Jasper was tight by her side in a protective stance. Her sister Rosalie hovered near the pair with Emmett right over her shoulder. Esme was back at the house waiting on Carlisle to get back home from work. Rose reached out and grabbed her arm tight when that familiar glazed look crossed her face.

She snapped out of it quickly and then turned and angrily started to stalk back to the house. Her sister follwed her close behind after instructing her mate and her brother to stay behind in case Edward needed physical help. She caught up with her sister imediately.

Rose caught Alice's arm. "Ali," she said, using her sister's nickname in an attempt to calm her down. "What is it?"

Alice jerked her arm away and through gritted teeth spat out one simple word. "Werewolves." She turned back to the house as her sister snarled.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:39 pm

Emmett knew better than to disobey his wife. He knew that whatever Alice had just seen was better left to be discussed among the girls and that Rose would just fill him on it later.

"Hey Jazz, why don't you work on calming things down in there for them."

Emmett felt calmer within seconds. He shot a glare at Jasper he shot back with a smile. "What can I say?" he shrugged. "You seemed tense."

Emmett laughed it off lightly and smiled. Then his thoughts turned back to what was going on inside. "Should we go in there and try to help?" he asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 pm

She went back to her stubborn streak, shivering against him and coughing as the cold began to consume her wet body, "Why? What's in it for me? You'll be happy but that doesn't change the fact that your brother and sister want to leave...and as soon as Marie comes home I'll be going there anyways..." Pulling away from him, she turned away just in time to sneeze, "Shit...I hate the rain..."
Back to top Go down
Jake Black

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Jacob knew the instant that Alex was in trouble. He had noticed the weekend before when she had snuck away to see him that things back home with her bloodsucker boyfriend were not going as well as they could have been. He worried about her being with him as usual and this worry had only increased since she left his house.

He phased into wolf form and took off towards the boundary, crossing it without thinking twice. He knew the second that he had gotten close to her. He went against his better judgement and phased back into human form and threw his shorts back on leaving his chest and feet bare. He broke through the trees and came face to face with the brute Cullen and his freaky mind controlling brother. He ignored their snarls and continued to search for his friend.

"Alex," he called out. "Alex, are you there? Where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Emmett was so angry that not even Jasper's calming aura did not seem to help. Who was this dog kidding? Crossing the line? Who did he think he was.

Emmett called out in a voice only a vampire would find audible. "Edward, Alice, somebody. You might want to come quick. Things are about to get out of control."
Back to top Go down
Jake Black

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Jacob laughed as he continued to search for Alex.

"You honestly think you two bloodsuckers could do anything to me?" Jake really found this idea funny. As bad as he wanted to mess with the huge bloodsucker some more, he had to restrain himself. He knew he had broken the rules, and he knew he would have to pay for it, but he was here for one reason and one reason only.

That was to find Alex and get her out of there.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:04 pm

Emmett knew in his hard of hearts that this mutt had some highly important reason for being here. He could not be THAT stupid, but he still found it hard not to rip the dog's head off. He waited patiently for his sister to return. He could hear her footsteps now.

"Every dog has his day," Emmett said with a snarl. "Your lucky today isn't it."
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:14 pm

Alice had almost made it back to the house when she heard her brother call back for her. Rose heard it too and together they shot off back into the woods.

Alice did not know what to expect. She was going into this blindly and that freaked her out. She was so worried about what was going on back near the cave that she did not even wait to see if Esme had come to follow them.

She came up upon a disgusting smell and knew immediately that Jacob Black had entered into the mix. She entered the clearing just as Jacob was laughing, but she ahd no clue what at.

"What is going on here?" she snarled as Rose crouched behind her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 3:32 pm

Watching as the girls found them Jasper knew this would eventuly get out of han so he sent out some calming vibes too everyone, emmett was feeling a little bit ansy looking for a fight probley,

"The dog here is looking for Alex" jasper stated starting to get antsy himself thanks too emmett..

"emmett can you please calm down before i punch someone" Jasper said too emmett last thing he needed too do was hit the dog and start a fight or even qworse one of the girls..

Jazz walked over and stood next too alice jsut incase anything happend he knows she can protect her self but as her mate and husband jasper would put himself in danger b4 her

Sending out another wave of calm Jazz looked at the dog and said "you need to tell us why you want too see alex then leave you arnt aloud on our land" Jazz waited for Jacob too reply while keeping his place next too Alice, "well why are you here"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Rose exchanged looks with Alice. Both didn't know what was going on and why Jacob was here. Things were getting out of control. Rose hovered over to Emmett's side. The disgusted dog smell was unbearable.

"We order you to leave now if you don't want any trouble dog." he grimace and made a rude comment towards them which ticked them off even more. He had already broke the rules just being here. She was ready to rip his head off.

Jasper had asked the question of what he was doing here. The dog laughed and made rude comments. She heard Emmett growling right beside her, and coming to realization, she was doing the same thing.

"Answer the question you filthy dog?" she snarled, trying to control herself.
Back to top Go down
Jake Black

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:53 pm

"Oh screw you Barbie. I can do as I please. Especially when it comes to doing right by my friend."

Alice snarled at him when he referred to Alex as his friend. "What psychic. Does ALEX being MY FRIEND bother you?" he laughed when he saw how his comment bristled the cold ones nerves. He was beginning to get angry. He had been here for what had seemed like forever and the stench was starting to get to him.

"Where is Alex?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II   Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Isn't Always Greener Part II
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next