Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grass Isn't Always Greener

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Grass Isn't Always Greener Empty
PostSubject: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:48 am

Alex knew her time with Edward was getting close to ending but it didn't help that they had gotten into a fight earlier that day. Putting on a pair of low-rise, faded jeans, black beater, and a white zip-up hoody, she grudgingly went downstairs feeling like everyone was staring at her. Pressing her lips together in a hard line, she slipped on her black flip-flops and headed for the backdoor, wanting away from everyone. Maybe if she stayed away his family would go back to normal. She sat down on the stoop, and looked out across the yard as she listened to the river nearby.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Esme watched Alex as she drifted off outside, Alex appeared to be staring into space, the weather wasn't the greatest today, the rain was just beginning and the sky was going darker than usual. Esme had been doing her best to care for Alex in Marie's absence, a few days had turned into over a week, she was grateful that Edward seemed happy, but she couldn't help but look forward to spending some quality time with her family soon.

Esme walked to the backdoor with grace and casually leant against the doorframe, Alex didn't appear to register Esme standing behind her, she let out a small shiver as Esme spoke.

"Alexandria...You don't seem...Well...Are you okay?" Esme had her children but had never really dealt with real teenage issues before and wasn't sure how to approach the subject, she hoped Alex could trust her enough to tell, after all it probably concerned Edward anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:45 pm

Alex shook her head slowly and move to pull her hood up, "No...not exactly...Edward and I got into it. Not to mention his birthday is coming up and the family is being separated because of me..." She took a deep breath and tried not to let the strain in her throat come out, forcing the tears back, "I...I want to go home...I don't care if Marie is home or not...I don't belong here and I'm tired of the effect I am having on your family. I'm just going to tell Grams to move us back to Los Angeles or something...maybe Europe...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Esme wasn't sure how to react...she partly wanted a quiet house again but she didn't want Alex to leave the area and for Edward to be unhappy again. She stepped onto the stoop and sat with Alex, the rain had already soaked through Alex, Esme grabbed a towel from behind her and wrapped it round Alex, she was half grateful and let out a weak smile. The rain had already soaked through Esme's caramel locks but it didn't bother her.

"Alex...my family is fine and I cannot force you to stay here with us, if I know you can look after yourself at home then that's good enough for me...I just have to beg that you're not serious about asking to leave Forks...I couldn't bear it to see Edward sad again...it would break my heart, but again I can't force you to do anything, only ask" Esme stood as she finished speaking, Alex looked up at her and then looked out to the forest once more.

Esme watched Alex for a second, awaiting a reply, but no reply came. Esme turned back into the house to dry off in her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:46 pm

She kept shivering from the cool summer day, but ignored it as always. Forcing herself up, she started to follow one of the many walking trails, wanting to disappeared. Her hands were stuffed into her pockets and her right was gripping her cell tightly as if she was expecting it to go off at any moment. She kept walking and let her hair drip into her eyes, her feet slipping on her shoes every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:09 pm

Esme was upstairs changing outfits into something more dry when she heard Alex's pulse become quieter, she peered out of the window and saw Alex running out into the forest, she'd already run out so far that now Alex was like a colourful clothed speck.
Esme didn't feel it was her business to follow Alex but knew someone who would want to follow her...she reached for the phone and dialed slowly...

"Edward? Could you come home?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:13 pm

Edward was busy staring at Alice with a look of concentration when his phone rang. he broke his gaze away and took his phone out, checking the caller ID and then answering* Yes Mother, I think we're heading home now, whats wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grass Isn't Always Greener   Grass Isn't Always Greener I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grass Isn't Always Greener
Page 1 of 1