Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Rosalie thought long and hard about her decisions about leaving her family for a while. With Alex around, she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself. It was all about Alex now and Rosalie wouldn't get used to her because she always gets the attention. Besides, Alex was the last person in the world that Rose wanted to see or be around.

She didn't know what to tell Emmett, her beloved husband about her choice. She was afraid he may hate her for being selfish and unreasonable but she had to tell him soon. She thought about telling him after the wedding so it wouldn't upset anyone. She knew she couldn't ruin this for Alice and Jasper because this will be about them.

She planned the wedding in spring, it was perfect for Alice and Jasper. She loved them both dearly even though she doesn't show it much and she wanted the best for them. Rose sat down on her bed and let out a frustrated sigh. Then she thought, "The Volturi should be at the wedding." Soon later, her thoughts were interrupted by Emmett.

He rushed to her as she threw herself into his strong, muscular arms. Her husband is the reason why she hasn't done anything yet. "I love you Emmett bear." she whispers into his ear.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:06 pm

Emmett was in no hurry to tell his wife that he was leaving. SUually he thought Alice and Edward's abilities must be a burden, but in this instance he wished he had the ability to see Rose's reaction before he told her. He had the feeling that Carlisle would be right behind him. He did not know what would be worse; the anger of his wife or the dissapointment of his father.

He pushed open the door and saw that Rosalie was pacing. She stopped and turned to him and gave him a weak smile. In a split second he was by her side. "What's wrong my love?"

He could see Rosalie looking into his eyes as if she were searching, but he was not sure what for. Rose was his life. It killed him to know that he was about leave her indefinetly.

Simultaneously they said, "We need to talk." They both somewhat laughed and then fell silent again.

It seemed that the silence lasted forever. Emmett took this to think back along all of their memories together. He thought back to the first time he remembered seeing Rose. She had just rescued him from Gatlinburg, TN after he had been mauled by a bear. He could not remember much because in that time his memory faded in and out. He just remembered moving very quickly and exquisite blonde hair. Then his mind flashed to the very first time he saw her after his transformation. She was like a breath of fresh hair. He remembered how kind she was when she helped him adjust to a new lifestyle and hunting. She was so compassionate and so understanding, but at the same time she had a temper like that of a passionate yet angry animal. it was part of what made him so attracted to her. From then on, life seemed to pass quickly. Every moment they had together was magical and unique. Some moments were great, some were awful, and some were absolutely terrifying- even for someone as strong as he was. Most importantly, together all of those moments combined had brought them to where they were today.

Although, the moment they were about to have was not going to be so great.

Emmett broke the silence, but used his response to push back telling Rose the truth. "You go first."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 8:48 pm

Rosalie didn't know the reason why Emmett was acting strange around her. She have been with him for so long and never she has ever seen him so bothered by something. She leaned in towards him and gave him a passionate kiss. He ran his fingers through her hair and kissed her even more passionate than before. After a few seconds she lets him take her over. His hands landed onto her back as he pulled her in for more as his kiss deepened. One of his hands found its way to her cheek as the other stayed on her back. He pulled away from the kiss; his forehead gently fell onto hers as his eyes stared at his beautiful wife.

"I love you." He gently whispers to her. "We need to talk." She merely nodded. Whatever that needed to be discuss, Rosalie was already prepared for it. She was going to tell her beloved husband that she was leaving. If she had a heart that was beating, it would surely be broken into a million pieces by now. Emmett is her life and he meant everything to her. She now have a choice to make.

"I agree. We do need to talk." she said in a soft gentle voice.

"Rose," he whisper, "Whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you and I will always love you." Hearing what he had just said brought pain to her never beating heart. She nodded and replies that she will always love him too.

"I'm planning a wedding for Jasper and Alice. It's going to be soon and I want everything to be perfect for Alice. I want her to have the perfect wedding and something to remember me by. She have been through a lot and too much for such a tiny girl, worrying about others around her and hardly herself. I want to put a smile on her face and for Jasper also." she paused. The more she explained to him about the wedding, the closer she was to telling him a heartbreaking news. "I will take care of everything from organizing the ceremony to making the guestlist to finding the perfect dress..."

Her voice began to shake and she was close to losing her mind. How can you tell the person you love that you are leaving? She didn't want to sound harsh. She didn't want to hurt him. But she knows that she had to, with Alex being around, she didn't have much of a choice.

"Babe, I know that you are going to make it work. It's going to be perfect." Emmett linked her hands together and brought it to his lips. "You're the best." he said. "There's something I wanted to talk to you about." He began. Rosalie didn't wanna hear anything about Alex or about him being happy that she has returned into our lives so she decided to tell him her bad news.

"I'm leaving." she said. Lost in his thoughts, her hands fell out his and onto her lap. She saw the pain buried inside his eyes. The room was silence.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm

How could something so terible make him so happy? Hearing Rosalie tell him she was leaving broke whatever heart he had in him but at the same time it made it swell with joy. He could barely react much less speak and tell her his news. He sat there still stunned for another few minutes before choking out one word.

"Why?"

She looked at him and for a split second he thouht he saw anger in her eyes for not realizing that she could not be around Alex any longer, but that emotion was quickly replaced with sorrow. He could see in her eyes that if she were not dead already that this would surely kill her. Before he let her suffer anymore he spilled his news.

"I'm leaving too."

Her first reaction was as predicted. She assumed he only wanted to leave because she was.

"Emmett, you can't. You belong to this family and I would never take you away from them."

With his eyes dropped to ground he replied, "I'm not doing this entirely for you Rose. In some regards you are right. I would follow you to the end of the earth and back before I willingly let you go, but I can't be around Alex any more than you can. She brings out the worst in me, and I can't deal with that."

She reached up and forced him to meet her gaze. "Let's run away together. Just you and me."

Hearing that she was on the same page as him brought him more happiness than he ever thought could exist. He was overcome with love for his wife and and culd not help but let her know his emotions. His lips came tumbling down onto hers. He pulled her onto his lap where she straddled him and continued to kiss him. She wrapped both of her arms around his neck and his wound around her waist and together there bodies moved in time as they fell back onto the bed.

Her skin was electric to the touch. It made him tingle all over any time their skin brushed up against each other. This was what love was supposed to be all about.

After some time she pulled away leaving him wanting more. She whispered two words into his ear that sent shivers down his spine.

"Isle Esme."

Then she leaned back in to pick up where she left off.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:06 am

She felt relieved to know that her one true love wasn't angry with her decision but instead, he felt the same way. He couldn't stand to be around Alex as much as her but different reasons.

For once, everything was falling into places. Rosalie and Emmett are going away together but their main concern was breaking the news to Esme and Carlisle. Rose didn't know what to tell Esme but whatever happens, she was sure that her adoptive mother would understand.

"What are you thinking about?" Emmett asked, resting his chin on Rose's shoulder.

She had a smile on her face, "About Isle Esme." she swiftly turns to face him. Her eyes gazing into his eyes, "This could be our honeymoon." she giggles.

"And you know what happens during our honeymoon." He jokes, pulling her down the bed and now she was on top of him. Rose tries break free but Emmett was too strong.

"Let me go now Emmett." Rosalie laughed, hitting him playfully on his chest.

He kissed her and replies, "Keep hitting me and you'll get more of that." But Rose didn't stop. The more she hits him the more he kissed her. She didn't realize that her mind wasn't on Alex anymore. She was focused on Emmett.

After the playfulness had ended, she gazed into his eyes, the man she had loved then and her feeling for him still remains the same except, it grows more each day. Their love was unbreakable. She would do anything for him.

She leaned in to kiss him as he replied to her kisses. His kiss was strong and deep, his hands slowly rubbing against her back while moving down. Then he put his hands on her skin. She could feel the softness of his cold icy smooth skin. She, without knowing, had her hands above his ears and was tightly but also gently holding onto the back his head. He growls as his kiss has gotten more aggressive than ever. He pushed her down the bed and got on top of her. He started kissing and sucking on her neck from left to right while her hands moved down feeling his chest. If she was breathing, she would've been breathless. His grip had gotten stronger, and his kiss became aggressive. He pinned her shoulder down. He ran his hands down her shirt, trying to unlock her bra. She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:31 am

All Emmett could think about was what was taking place right here and right now. He could not even wrap his mind around everything that needed to be taken care of. All he knew was that right here and right now he wanted to be with Rose.

"We are going to have to make sure we don't break anything." he laughed before ripping open her shirt and making a trail of hungry kisses from her neck down to the top of her skirt. His hand slowly pushed the bottom of the skirt closer up her thigh waiting for her approval before going any further. He may be a guy, but he was raised a gentleman.

Her loud moan pushed him on further. Her hands found their way to the zipper and she pulled off her skirt as he slipped his shirt over his head. He smiled as he looked at her sexy marble skin in a black lace bra and thong. He grabbed both her hands and held them above her head as he hungrily kissed all over body. She twitched and writhed in pleasure.

He kicked of his pants and continued to forcefully make out with her. He knew that between them, things could really get out of hand but he still did not want to hurt her.
As bad as his body craved to be with her he was going to take it slow until she gave him a reason not to.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:48 am

She pushed herself upward as he leaned back. She wrapped her legs around his waist, anticipating for more. He would growl sometimes when she kisses him. She held onto his face and kissed him like there was no tomorrow. She pushed her negative thoughts behind her and enjoy this moment of having him. She ran her hand down his bare back. Iced cold, muscular, it was absolutely stunning. This was something she have never done in a long time.

He pulled her closer that there wasn’t even any gap between them. She let out a soft moan. Heartbeats were pounding rapidly and hormones started to kick in as well if it was possible. Emmett started to kiss her neck, slowly and enticingly nibbling at it. His hand started to caress her thighs, moving up rapidly. He was the sweetest thing that she had ever tasted in her entire existence. She was still an amateur when it comes to kissing but she did her best to cope up with this sexy beast who is sweetly torturing her. Their tongues met and swayed together in harmony. While he was starting to unbutton his jeans, she started to run her hand to the eminent bulge that was forming on his lower torso, making him purr.

Emmett was invading her wildest imagination and it was making her feel…very sexy. She tried to stop thinking about him but she couldn’t stop herself. It was like an addiction; too hard to resist. He was kissing her aggressively, like he was sucking her life out. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth and their tongues once again wrestled each other.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

He could not take it any more. He had to have her.

He took her body and slammed it against the headboard. He ripped off her lingerie and buried his head beneath her legs which rested in his shoulders.

Rose pushed him back and started kissing his chest all the way down to the rim of his boxers. Emmett moaned and stared down into her honey eyes begging her without words to take his cock in her mouth. He thrust his hips out a little until she pulled off his boxers and held his dick in her hands stroking it. She wondered for a split second if it would hurt going in because of how big it was but quickly pushed that thought away. She then put it in her mouth and gave him a taste of what he had given her.

He held her head for a while but suddenly he pulled her up by her arms away from it. It was as if she were doing to much to handle.

Everything else ceased to matter. Time, space, objects, nothing but their touching. The normal world seems so distant, so distant in fact, that it seemed to cease to exist all together.

They just acted like the adults they were, and the animals they had always tried to hide.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 1:41 am

Emmett continued to play with her nipples while his other hand explored her lower torso. Rosalie straddled her legs apart so Emmett could gain access to her most forbidden part. He gently caressed her now wet private area, making her moan for more. He continued to touch her. Without warning, he inserted his finger on her wet core, pumping it in and out. Her moans started to grew louder and louder as waves of pleasure started to wash her entire being.

His erected manhood came to her view. She chuckled as she stared at it. Because of him, she believes on the stereotype idea of men having big feet also hide big treasures.

“What’s funny?” He asked her. She didn’t reply; instead she looked straight to his eyes and pulled off her most seductive smile. The lovable cat really turned into an aggressive tiger. Without hesitations, Rosalie grabbed Emmett’s manhood. She wrapped her hand around it and started to stroke him very gently. He continued to caress her wet core as well. Both of them were experience intense pleasure now. Rose decided to let go of his manhood and whispered to him.

“I want you inside of me… Now…” She whispered sexily. He did what she wanted, what he wanted as well. In one fluid motion, he entered her. He entered her smoothly and gently. After a while, he started to have a faster pace until he was pumping aggressively. Both of them were moaning at the top of their lungs, not minding if others would hear them. They felt that they are the only people existing in the world.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:11 am

Emmett kept thrusting his huge dick inside of her. She was bouncing up and down and her breasts were all over his face.

In one swift motion he had flipped her over and was ramming her from behind. He could tell by her moaning that he had hit the right spot and that he was making her juices flow. He grabbed her ass and just kept going at it. She liked it and he liked it so why stop?

He leaned forwards and grabbed one of her breasts then she squeezed and rose up so Emmett could roughly kiss her neck. They changed positions again. Now Rose was fucking Emmett on top and he was on bottom. The more she bounced on top of him the closer her got.

He wanted to come so badly, but her sexy body kept him going.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:23 am

They changed position and Emmett was once again on top of her. Rose started to moan, and that made him smile. “Faster.” she groaned. These moans were real, and she loved having all of Emmett’s inside of her.

He thrust in harder and faster, and she moaned more. She could feel herself reaching a climax, and started pushing her hips in conjunction with his. Her hands gripping him as close to her as possible. She quickly reached her end, shaking against him, her eyes slipping closed.

"Oh, God." he moaned, feeling her clamping down on him tightly. He moaned her name as his thrusts became sloppy, Rose climax pushing him to his own. He unraveled in her arms, a string of expletives falling from his mouth, muffled against her shoulder.

He collapsed on top of her. Skin sticking to skin, sweat rolling off their faces. She petted the top of Emmett's head, trying to soothe him and calm him. He rolled off of her, lying beside her on the bed. They were silent for a moment. His hand crept to her interlocking their fingers. She smiled and rolled onto her side, snuggling against him.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:58 pm

He wrapped his arm around her side and pulled her close. Her marble skin felt warm against him and he could not help but feel grateful for the few moments that he was able to share with Rose. Things had been so crazy lately that he was really looking forward to being able to run away with his wife. He just hoped that she would be okay with sooner rather than later.

"So when did you decide that you wanted to go to Isle Esme." he asked.

She laughed. "I had not really gotten that far ya know. I was honestly so concerned with telling you that I assumed it would be the easiest choice for now. At least until I could find somewhere more permanent."

"Until we can find something more permanent." He corrected her with a smile.

She glanced up at him and pulled herself in closer.

"This is going to be hard. Harder than we can even imagine and no one is going to let us go easily." he paused and thought about all of years he had been with this family... their family...his family, and then he pushed those thoughts aside and looked back at her. "But I know that with you by my side, anything is possible."
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:42 pm

She had a huge smile on her face just thinking about running away with Emmett. They will be alone together.

"It feels right ya know. Me and you running away together." she leans up and kiss him on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." he replies.

"We better get up and tell our family the news. It's going to be hard.." she paused and thought about all the ups and downs they've been through together as a family. Her family that she was about to leave. "But I'm sure they'll understand."

Emmett give her a weak smile. She sat up and wrap the sheets around her chest. She was sad that she was going to leave her family but angry because her reason for leaving was because of Alex. She pushed her thoughts away and smile at Emmett.

"July 5th." was what she said to him. Emmett stared blankly at her. "We'll leave July 5th, after Alice's and Jasper's wedding."

"That sounds like a great plan. Sooner is better than later." he teased her as he flips her over on the bed. She gazed into his eyes and bite her lip.

"Don't bit your lip, it’s tempting me like crazy." She giggle and bite her lip once more, flaunting it in his direction seductively.

He glares at her and looks down slightly, trying to hide the fact that he’s checking for a boner but totally making himself obvious to her. She look down along with him and he glances up at her lustfully.

"Oh Emmett." she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom   Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie and Emmett's bedroom
Page 1 of 1