Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie Empty
PostSubject: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:29 pm

Alice flounced into Rose’s room and dropped to the bed with a happy sigh on her face. Rose appeared out of her bathroom in dazzling blue dress with an orange floral design.

“What’s gotten into you? Oh wait, I almost forgot, you must be ecstatic about the fundraiser tonight.” She laughed while she continued to primp in the mirror as if she were not pretty enough. “I love your dress by the way.”

Alice could barely contain herself as she spread the silky silver fabric over her legs. “As do I, yours.”

Rosalie turned with a confused look on her face. “Seriously Alice, what has gotten into you?”

“Well, if you insist. Jasper and I are going to get married….again!!!” Alice’s smile stretched from one ear to the other.

Rosalie twirled and landed beside Alice and clasped her hands in hers. “Oh Alice! I am so happy for you! We have not had a good celebration in this family in a long time” She pulled her into a tight embrace.

If Alice could cry she would have burst into tears of happiness. “I know. You are right. Jazz and I have not been married in years plus I just really need to get my mind off of things.”

“Oh you mean the whole Alex thing?”

Alice stood up and gazed back at Rose in disbelief. “H-H-How did you know about that?”

Rose walked over to the vanity and dabbed on some more powder. She then replied with utter innocence. “Please don’t insult me by thinking that I would not know when that no good dhampir was coming back to town.”

“No good dhampir? Please don’t tell me you still don’t like her, Rosalie.” Alice knew that her sister had disliked Alex when she lived her as a child, but Alice just saw it is as annoyance for a child. She never expected that dislike to turn into disdain.

The pacing quickly returned as Alice ran through the facts in her mind. Everything became boggled again and she could feel another headache coming on again. She returned to her original position on the bed and sighed. “Like I said, the wedding is a much needed distraction from all of this stuff.”

Rosalie laughed and picked up her clutch from the dresser. “I agree. You look like you could use a break.”

“You can’t imagine how much I agree.”

Rosalie walked towards the door and opened it. “You coming?”

“Rose, can I ask you a question?” Alice asked. “Why don’t you like Alex?”

Rosalie laughed a short, terse laugh and sighed. She shut the door and turned around. “Where do I even begin?”

Last edited by AliceCullen on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot ONE MINOR detail :])
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 am

Alice raised an eyebrow. She studied Rosalie’s face and wondered. She opened her mouth as if to ask her the question, but closed it quickly, deciding to hold it off a while longer. Rosalie watched Alice anticipating glare and sat down beside her.

“Well Rosie? I’m waiting!”

“Alice,” she manages as she looked into her tired, lifeless eyes. “If I tell you, you better keep your mouth shut!”

“I promised!” Alice grinned at Rosalie making her doubt that she will.

“Keep your thoughts to yourself.” Rosalie said harshly. Alice knew she was serious. She nodded.

Rosalie got up from where she was sitting and paced back and forth before beginning. She hoped Edward wouldn’t hear this conversation she and Alice are having, or about to have. Alice groans, “He won’t hear us! Now speak!” she demanded, only making Rosalie angrier.

“Look at what she has done to Edward!” she finally said.

Alice mouth dropped. “What?” she was still in disbelief, “You care about Edward?”

“I dislike Edward but I don’t hate him.” Rosalie sat down. “Look, all I know is that she is going to be bad news.”

“Rose, don’t you see what’s happening with Edward? He’s all edgy.” Alice paused. “Don’t you think you are being a little inconsiderate? She was only an infant then.”

“Pfff, that’s where it all began, I wanted to kill her than and I want to kill her now. I have so much hate for her. It’s been how many years since he haven't seen her. He only imagine of how she grew lovelier now. She isn’t an infant anymore. She’s a grown teenager. She…” she paused and looks away.

Alice saw how much anger Rosalie has but she still wanted to know more about it. She was still in disbelief that Rose had so much hate for Alex when she was only an infant. Rosalie took a long deep breath and glared at Alice. Their eyes met.

“So? I know there’s more than what you are telling me. You don’t just hate her for, hurting Edward.” It was funny to say. She smiles. “What’s your other reason?”

She lost her trail of thoughts. She wasn’t going to give in to Alice, not just yet. She grimace and replied, “Well Alice, you are going to have to wait and find out.”

“What does that mean?” Alice shot at Rose. “Are you going to kill her?” she laughed a short laugh. “Rose?”

“You’re the one with the visions.” Rose paced back and sat in front of the mirror. Alice was speechless. “You shall see, Alice.”
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:07 am

“Oh God Rosalie,” Alice sighed with a half laugh. “Who knows what you have cooked up. Just please try to not decide last second so I have time to hinder you. As of right now I see you being an innocent little angel, and I know all I have to do is talk to Emmett and he will tell me that’s not the truth.”

“Did I hear my name?”

Emmett’s gigantic profile appeared in the door and Alice took his as her cue to leave. She was going to go check on Edward one more time before going to find her lovely husband. She had not noticed his lack of presence lately but knowing him he was doing nothing to be worried about. Although, now that she realized he was not around, she did begin to miss his southern gentleman ways.

“You two behave yourselves.” Alice said with a smirk as she stepped out of the door and sauntered down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 2:15 am

Emmett walked over to the door where Alice had just been and shut it behind his favorite sister.

"You look absolutely gorgeous in that black dress sweetheart." He said before wrapping her up in a tight hug careful not to crush to floral accessories or mess with her hair.

He twirled her around for a mini dance before they landed on her window seat. He stroked her hand as they talked about their days. Emmett noticed a considerable change in his love's attitude when the conversation turned to the upcoming events of the night.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing that she seemed no upset or sad, but angry. He pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear and she playfully smacked his hand away.

"You can tell your Emmett Bear anything." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 1:41 am

His touch was so refreshing and soothing. She could feel him embracing her tightly, so tight that she could feel his warm embrace. She took in a deep breath and then exhaled loudly. She looked deadly into his eyes.

“I can tell you anything.” She said in a soft whisper, still trying to shake off the anger from the conversation she and Alice had just triggered.

“Are you uncomfortable about the event tonight?” Emmett placed his hand over hers.

She winced. After several soothing breaths, she regained control of her emotions and picked up her thoughts again. She swallowed the lump in her throat

“Alex is going to be there.” She finally said, noticing how Emmett’s expression had changed. He smiled, which made her angry. “What are you smiling at? You know what I feel towards her.”

“Babe, it’s been ten years. Why aren’t you over it?”

His stupid remarks upset her so she pulled away and replied, “I wish she was dead.”

"How could he be so cruel and cold hearted like this?" he asked silently. Then slowly, he lowered his head. He did not flinch, instead he kept his head down like child ready for his punishment and. She frowned at his gestures. “Rose…”

“Forget it.” she let out a sigh, “It’s not my choice.” She gets up and made her way out of the door but before she did, she turned around swiftly and half smiled at Emmett. “Let’s enjoy tonight. At least I’ll try to for Esme’s sake.” she gave him another smile and slowly nodded his head.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:00 am

Emmett laid there alone as his beautiful wife that he loved so much disappeared out the door. He missed her as soon as she was gone, but still thought to himself, "How could someone so small and so beautiful contain so much hate in her heart?"

He continued to ponder this thought as he lay there all the while putting off the inevitable event the lay await in front of them. In the distance he could hear Alice chatting with Jasper and even further off he could hear his mother speaking quickly with Edward. Neither one of them sounded happy.

He wondered to himself if this had anything to do with the young girl he had been so protective over all those years ago. He stood up quickly and headed off to find Rosalie sure she would know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie   Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosalie's Room- Alice and Rosalie
Page 1 of 1