Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz Empty
PostSubject: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:04 am

Alice flounced into her and her husband's room determined not to let the past few hours ruin her night. No matter what she did or said the night's activities would decide themselves.

Before he came out of the grand walk- in closet she was at his side. Thanksful to have his relaxed mood wash over him. While he had a subtle power, to her it was always helpful.

"Here let me help you with your tie." She flitted to his side and slid the silver silk tie from his hands. "I'm sure you can do this yourself so don't think I don't. it just makes me feel closer to you. If that were even possible anyways." She pulled the knot up towards his neck with ease and he pulled on his black Armani jacket.

"You look magnificent of course," she said. He smiled and they tumbled back onto the bed to steal a few moments for themselves before the night turned into a public affair complete with cheek aching smiles and heartwarming hugs. He pulled her close and his warmth encompassed her.

"I'm still waiting on my compliment." she pouted and then laughed spreading her long skirt over them both. She leaned up and gave him a passionate kiss before settling back into his arms with a sigh.

She then preceded to recount everything that has just happened as Jasper listened intently. She told him all of her visions and how everything made her feel. He just pulled her close and continued listening.

When she was done she sat up and propped herself up on one thin elbow above him. "What do I do Jazz? Have I messed up to big this time?"
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 3:13 am

She saw his response before he even had time to say it. "Thanks." she whispered as she snuggled closer into him.

Suddenly she saw Esme telling Edward that she and Carlisle had known about Alex's return as well and, like she had, kept it a secret from him.

This was not going to end well.

She raced to the door and practically ran into Emmett. "Emmett we have to stop this. If Esme tells Edward she knew about this all along then he will flip out. Let's just go in here and get everyone down to the car."

They walked into the room and Alice immediately used Emmett as shield from Edward's glare.

"Hey uh- we need to get going- you know Carlisle." Emmett said, "He likes us t be on time and looking sharp. Like me naturally."

He laughed and turned towards the door and walked out with Alice quickly on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:03 pm

After Alice left jasper got up to his feet and walks to his library and found a book about the civil war "none of this is right" he muttered to himself. Jasper slammed the book shut and got up too walk out of the room.

"I cant believe Alice wants me to plan our wedding gosh i don't know the first thing about planning a wedding" talking to no-one in particular. walking down the stairs at human speed trying to think over everything Alice had just told him he suddenly feel deceiving and only one person could pull that feeling off as well as humour Emmett.

Just as Jasper reached the bottom of the stairs he watched as Emmett and Alice left the house deciding he was bored he decided to play with Emmett's emotions making him feel very sad.

Watching Emmett crumble too his knees as if extremely sad Jasper notices his wife glaring daggers at him "Sorry Emmett .."he apologized as he walked up too his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist " i love you and i need to know what you want involved in our wedding and when you want it " looking into her golden eyes he waited for her response, he'd wait for ever for her he has forever to wait for her

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:59 pm

Alice laughed internally at Jasper's incessant need to pick on Emmett, but all he could see was her anger. "Really, Jasper? There is no need in that." She helped Emmett up off the ground.

As soon as his arms found his way around her, all of her anger was replaced with love. He asked her about the wedding and she loved knowing that he had taken a genuine interest in her happiness.

His future held a lot of confusion from what she could tell so she decided to go ahead and alleviate some of that pain for him. "Tell you what," she giggled. "How about you leave the planning up to Rosalie and I and if I need your help I will come and ask." An immediate sense of relief washed over her and she grinned. "Although, I do have one favor to ask?"

"Anything Ali."

"People are going to want to know-"

"Exactly 'how' i did it right? I'm on it." He laughed and turned towards the door.

She spun him around and planted a kiss on him. While there lips were still touching she added. "and don't you dare think you can get away with just creating a story this time. I want a real proposal."

With that she swirled her dress around and in a flash she was gone; out the door with Rosalie.

No doubt she would want to drive. Jasper just rolled his eyes and followed after his beautiful fiancee.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 am

Happy to know that rose and Alice were on too plan the wedding saving jasper from doing it he started to plan how he would purpose to Alice he wanted it all too be perfect for her she deserved the best of everything..

He quickly ran at vampire speed too his office to think of ways too purpose of course with Alice's ability too see the future he will have too keep changing his mind he didn't want her too see it. It was the utmost importance too him that this was all perfect for her .

sitting in his office thinking of ways to purpose he could here Alice and rose giggling over ideas for the wedding her laugh was so enchanting he loves her so much that anyone who tried to destroy this day for her would certainly suffer, after all the years he spent with maria jasper would never have believed he'd find a love so strong as the one he has for Alice,

As jasper stared at the computer screen he could still here the girls giggling he decided he'd throw a little more happiness at them so they could truly enjoy their planing He just hope that with everything going on around here lately that the wedding will truly be perfect for her

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:08 am

The night had progressed into the next morning and Alice was downstairs talking to her parents. At this point all she really wanted to do was go upstairs and curl up with her Jaspie on the bed and just hang out with him. However, this would be impossible for a while. She could hear Rosalie in her room talking to Jazz and she did not want to interrupt. At least not yet. She knew Rosalie had gone upstairs looking for her and was just talking to Jasper now to keep her mind of the girl in the other room. She could see Emmett coming home now and decided she would wait until she ahd a little backup before she went upstairs to her room.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:24 pm

While sitting in his room Rosalie came in looking for Alice so they could go over the wedding plans she is also extremely mad about Alex being here around the time of the wedding she like jasper didn't want anything to ruin this day for Alice.

after explaining to rose that he didn't care who he upset about the guest list as long as it wasn't Alice he didn't care all that mattered was her if Edward tried to throw a hissy fit over the fact rose didn't want to invite Alex that fine but he can do it else were as long as he didn't ruin Alice's day.

All jasper wanted to do right this minute was too lay on their bed and have Alice cuddle in too him it was a perfect way to spend the day.but jasper found a better way to spend the day with Alice and she would love it it will be a huge sacrifice on Jasper's side but for her it will be what she loves the most. This will be perfect for her and no one will dare to cross Jasper's and rosalie's path to ruin this day for Alice

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"What are you thinking about?" Rosalie question Jasper. She noticed how tense he was and he wasn't listening to her.

"This would be perfect for Alice." he simply replied.

"You got that right. She has been going through so much. And she deserves the best wedding from me to you both." She twirled around the bedroom. "She's going to have the perfect wedding." she said happily. Then she came to realization. "It'll get my minds off of things I'm sure."

Jasper couldn't really say much. He didn't want to upset his bitterly sister by telling her how she should give Alex a chance. Heck, he didn't even try to manipulate her emotions. Rose was still lost in her thoughts until they both heard Alice approaching the room.

"I have great news for you Alice." Rose was now by her side.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:42 pm

After talking with rose jasper decided to start putting his awesome plan in too action he called the airlines to organized two first class seats for him and Alice too Italy, he then rang the Hotel Principe Di Savoia and booked their best room..
after finalizing that he decided too buy two tickets too Milan fashion show the rest would have to go undecided ..

Jasper never liked too manipulate roses emotion but sometimes he thinks he should the girl is letting her annoyance roll off her like a tidal wave ..all of a sudden jasper got quiet excited and only one vampire or person could Emmit that much excitement Alice she had to be in the house and seen what jasper was planing for her ... he watch as her and rose walked threw his library doors

"Hello lovely ladies how can i help you?" jasper asked them with a smile..
rose stood there looking like she was holding back a smirk and Alice looked like she had just won an all expense shopping spree in her favourite clothing store

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Alice walked into the room and Rosalie practically jumped on her.

"I have great news for you Alice."

"I know."

"Of course you do, but I'm going to tell ou anyways." Rosalie laughed while rolling her eyes.

"If you insist."

Alice walked over to the bed and fell into her usual spot by her husband. She had left downstairs mainly because the tension in her family was starting to anger her, but also because she had seen Jasper's boredom with Rosalie's conversation. She could feel it too.

Whenever she snuggled into him she could see and feel his relief for a break from listening to Rose. Girl talk was not his specialty.

He stayed there long enough to make her feel comfortable and relax her for a little and then he headed off to his library.

"So Rose, what is it you wanted to tell me."

Happy for the distraction, she smiled a knowing smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:39 pm

Rose sat down next to Alice and told her the news. "Your wedding plans." Alice grinned and acted surprise as if she didn't know about it.

"For me?" They both laughed. Rosalie gave Alice a hug. She closed her eyes as she held on tighter. She had a feeling Alice already saw what she was going to do in the near future. She wanted to make this wedding the best wedding before she decided on her plan.

"So," Rosalie sad, letting Alice go, "We're going shopping after Jasper propose. When is that exactly?"

Alice smile innocently and replied, "Soon I hope."

"I already started on the guestlist..." Rosalie paused for a little bit. "You're going to be the most beautiful bride Alice I promise you that."

"I believe you Rose." Alice had on a sincere smile.

"So, I was thinking the wedding should be in spring. You know how we all love the spring season and it's perfect for your wedding. I can see it right now, you in the most beautiful dress in the whole world walking down the isle and everyone have their eyes on you." Rose was excited. She can really picture her petite sister walking down the isle and Jasper had his eyes on her. It's not like they were never married but Alice doesn't get a wedding every year like Rose does so this would be perfect for the family and for Alice.

Alice gets up and twirled around like a little girl who just been told the news that she was going to Disneyland. She rambled on and on about how excited she was and Rose slapped on a fake smile and went along with her.

"Thank you Rose." Alice pulled her into a hug.

Last edited by Rosalie Hale on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:15 pm

Alice was so happy. It had been so long since she had Jasper had been married. Things in vampire life always seemed to move slower than in real life. Especially with her ability. Seeing everything beforehand made life sort of uneverntful. This wedding was going to bring the beauty and fun back into her life and she needed that. It had sort of been missing lately. Especially since Alex had come into the Cullen's life.

She loved Alex and she loved how she made Edward feel and most importantly she loved that Edward was finally happy. He needed that just as bad as she needed Jasper.

Her feelings for Jasper were so strong she could barely express them. It was as if her life was real again and not frozen in time. Her heart, if it could, would beat for him. He gave her life again and she would do anything in her power to make sure he stayed with her and stayed ok. Being a vampire meant more that just never growing old and being practically indestructible. It meant seeing life in a new light. It meant being able to slow down and really see everything for what it was. Being in love with a vampire was even more. It meant seeing things just a little bit more clearly, and to her it was La Vie en Rose. Life was in pink. Jasper meant her entire world to her and he always would.

While things upstairs were going amazing things downstairs were bad and were only about to get worse.

This euphoric feeling was enough to block out her visions and calm her down until she saw Emmett coming back.

"Rose, go to your room. I'll come find you later. We can talk about going dress shopping and everything then." she said whatever she could to keep Rose from going downstairs and hearing that the one that made her see life in pink was about to leave and she did not know when he would be coming back.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Alice seem agitated and made Rose wonder why her sister's behavior had suddenly changed. She did not ask questions but she merely nodded.

"Okay, we'll talk about it soon." She said then she was off to her room leaving Alice doing what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:03 am

Jasper sitting on the bed with Alice while her and rose go one about the wedding and what not was trying so hard not too let the emotions in the house get too him it was all very shit Alice is about to burst with excitement rose doesnt know if she is pissed or happy or lusty and everyone else was between happy and worried

its no secret how rose feels about Alex but jasper was worried they were going to jump ship and if the emotions in the house don't settle down jasper was thinking of doing the same realising he had totally tuned the girls out he excused himself and went too see what Emmett was doing

Jasper found Emmett playing the Xbox he sat beside em and looked at him
"hey Em can i ask you something?" Emmett must have paused the game because he had turned his whole frame too look at Jazz giving him a look too continue

"when i purpose to Alice again at the wedding would you be my best man?"jazz looked at Emmett hopeful and felt Emmett considering the question and taking it seriously

"well will you"?

Last edited by Jasper Hale on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Emmett grabbed Jasper up into a tight hug. "I would love to! I can't believe you even thought you had to ask! I would be honored."

He sat Jasper down and walked back over to his wife with a huge smile spread across his face.

"So when is the big day?"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Jazz just looked at the girls He hadnt even thoguht to ask when they were planning the wedding for jazz was just going along with what they said,

Jasper was pleased emmett would be his best man he would have asked edward but with rose being all picky about alex he wasnt sure if edward would even come if he didnt jazz was seriously considering rearanging his limbs he didnt want anything to ruin the wedding for alice,

jazz walked up too his 'twin' sister and looked her dead in the eye "rose i know you dont like her but you have too invite her"

rose looked at jazz confussed obvisly not knowing who he was talking about

"Rose you have too invite alex she is with Edward and i want him there i want everything perfect for the wedding ok"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Rose felt angry once Jazz had asked her to invite Alex but she pushed all of that aside and give him her most sincere smile BUT even Jasper knew it was fake.

"Fine Jasper! Just because its for you and Alice. I will invite her." Jasper grimace. "But don't expect me to be nice." she added.

"So when is the wedding?"

Rosalie snorted and replied, "Have you proposed yet?"

Jasper grinned, "I'll do it once you let me know."

"July 4th." she smiles, "I was thinking in spring but that is going to be a long wait. Emmett and I can't wait that long since..." she paused "...uhm, we'll let you know. But July 4th. Its only a month away so its going to be busy busy busy."
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Alice knew what her brother and sister were talking about before she even went back into her room. "Please, Rose, you act like you are not dying to be busy busy busy right now." Alice said with a laugh.

Rose smiled in agreement. Alice blurred over to Jasper and took her spot beside him. He leaned into her and they fell back laughing on the bed. Rose watched with humor on her face as her family shared a happy moment together.

"Ali," Jasper whispered in her ear, "I love you." He spoke so softly that only she could hear. She snuggled closer to him and wrapped her leg over his. "I love you to Jaspie."

Rose sat down on the end of the bed and absentmindedly began playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Rose smiles at Emmett than turns her attention back to Alice and Jasper.

"We are going shopping Alice." she said with a grin. Alice turns her attention to Rose and nodded. "It's going to be fun! Shopping is what I need." she added.

"Yes, shopping is what I need!"

Rose nodded and motion Emmett to take a seat next to her. They exchange looks. She nodded and give Alice a weak smile.

"Well, I'll go get ready." she said then turns to Jasper, "Please hurry up and propose." he nodded as she made her way to her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz   Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice and Jasper's Bedroom- Ali and Jazz
Page 1 of 1