Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:53 pm

He lifted a hand almost automatically to start stroking her hair gently and lovingly, staring at the ceiling as she spoke* What are you afraid of? Is it...me? Because if it is, i understand...*his voice cracked just slightly, proof of how not okay he would be if she rejected him now.*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:00 pm

She nuzzled his hand as he stroked her hair and tried to get her thoughts straight in her hand, "No...it's not you I'm afraid of...It's me....and what I can do....I'm not safe to be around even for you and your family...I just...I just know that I would die if I left you again..." Turning her head, she started to kiss at his chest tiredly as her energy slowly returned. Smirking, she looked up and tried to meet his gaze, "Think we can go for round two?"
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:21 pm

He smiled a bit lazily when she kissed at his chest, then his eyebrows raised a bit when she mentioned 'round two'. his mouth slowly pulled into a lazy version of his crooked smile and he moved to kiss her, whispering before their lips met* Oh yes...*he went slowly with her again, making exquisite love to her half the night, touching every part of her, as if his hands were magnets and her skin iron. he couldn't get enough of touching her. he physically craved the touch of her skin and the relief it gave him. a relief from what he did not yet know, but he did know that when he touched her he felt calm and peaceful, like a still mountain pond. finally, they finished together and he let her fall asleep in his arms. he covered them both, then stared up at the ceiling with slightly wide eyes, his lips parted slightly as if he couldnt get enough air. he was flush with the excitement and perfect peace that came with truly being in love. of finding ones mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria   Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward's Room-Alexandria's Guest room. (Connective door) - Edward and Alexandria
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3