Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanya Denali

Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward Empty
PostSubject: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:50 pm

Tanya paced through the house in Denali, haven't seen or heard from Edward in months. Temptation was starting to get the best of her as she kept staring at her cell phone, thinking he would at least text, if she was lucky a call enough. Taking a deep breath, she swallowed hard and texted him, 'Hey there sexy! When are you coming to visit me and my sisters? I miss you and was hoping we could...well you know....' Smirking at her message, she hit send and waited for a response if he didn't text her back, she would call him or just surprise him with a visit. Nothing was going to stop her from getting what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:39 pm

As Edward and Alex lay in her guest bed, smiling happily, but lazily and relaxing with each other, Edward's phone vibrated from his pants pocket somewhere on the floor. he frowned deeply, not wanting to move, but he started to slowly roll and twist in the most minimal way possible until he could retrieve his iPhone from his pants. he lay back with Alex, snuggling close to her as he operated the annoying device. when he saw who had texted him his frown grew deeper, and as he read the message his brows furrowed together in consternation. he gave a heavy sigh and glanced at Alex briefly, explaining to her as he texted Tanya back* Its Tanya. She's an old family friend in Alaska....*he sounded a little embarressed as he continued* She's beeen trying for me for years...*his message to Tanya read* I'm a bit busy right now. We just had this hospital fundraiser, and school is starting soon. I may not be able to visit your family for quite some time...' *he had purposely said 'your family' trying to edge away from the topic he was so desperate to avoid and that Tanya was so willing to press*
Back to top Go down
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:45 pm

Tanya pouted at the reply he had given her and texted him back with a bit of urgency, 'But Eddie...It's been so long...and I'm thinking your ninety years of frustration need to come to an end...with my help of course. Not like that little human will ever be found again, besides...she's probably ugly and fat now. You need someone who can handle you.'
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Edward was just turning to lay a soft kiss on Alex's perfect shell pink lips when his phone buzzed again. he snarled and jerked away from her, looking at the message. his face hardened then and his eyes narrowed. a low, deep growl began building in his chest as Tanya's words infuriated him. It was obvious to Alex as he began to text Tanya back that he was pised* For your information Tanya, not only have I found Alexandria once more, but shes gorgeous, thinner than you, with platinum blond locks made of silk and skin like velvet. I would know. I've touched just about every inch of it. And as for my ninety years of frustration, dont worry. Alexandria has covered it quite well. *he sent the message and then slammed his phone down against the matress, avoiding looking at Alex as he fumed, still growling*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 pm

Alex had got a glimpse of his message to Tanya and smirked at his compliments, instantly freezing when he started growling. Biting her lip, she settled against his side and put her head on his chest, closing her eyes, "Let it go...she's not here...I am...and that's what matters..."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Tanya Denali

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:27 pm

Tanya screamed like a banshee and got looks from her sisters. Throwing her phone against the wall, it busted through and ended up outside in the snow as she stormed off, "THAT LITTLE WENCH! I'LL HAVE HER HEAD!! SHE'S DEAD! I SWEAR...HE'LL BE MINE!! HE WILL HE WILL HE WILL!!"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Edwards growling calmed as Alex snuggled against him and he set his phone on the bedside table before he half turned to her to kiss her lips softly, once, twice, then a third time before he whispered lovingly* Yes...that is all that matters...8his eyes closed as he kissed her again, tracing her lip with his tongue before kissing her more deeply and passionately, yet still gentle and slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward   Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interruptions from Afar - Tanya and Edward
Page 1 of 1