Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality Check

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:43 pm

She caught the pouf and gave him a serious look, "Can we break in the backseat?" She waited, "Okay okay....I want a candy apple red Ferrari 458 Italia...My dream car...and it's fast..."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Edwards eyebrows raised and he looked suitably impressed, saying* Wow...I didnt know you knew cars...8he smirked a little then* That's sexy....we will definitely have to break in the backseat...of your new Ferrari. 8he gave her a big smile and finished rinsing off, then got out of the shower and grabbed a towel. he began drying off as he continued* I'll hop online and make some calls. get it built for you...you want anything real special in it? You know, cd player and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:56 pm

She got out behind him and grabbed a towel, wrapping her hair up and then wrapping up in another one, "Whatever you think I"ll need in it..." Yawning, she started to go out into her room and fell onto her bed, face down. Muttering into the pillow, "I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow....at least I don't plan on it....I need a break from sex..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Edward followed after her, chuckling a little as he slipped his pj pants on and came to sit on the bed beside her.* I dont think that's an unwelcome choice. I bet everyone's tired of hearing us....not that I haven't gone through the same thing for ninety years, but that's fine. I guess I can be forgiving now that I understand...8he moved to lay on his back and stretch, looking up at her ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:14 pm

She flipped him off and rolled onto her side, "I need clothes and to do something with my hair..." Drawing her legs up, she winced as she felt the tears inside her walls. Letting out a held breath, she groaned as she sat up, keeping the towel clutched to her chest. Taking the towel out of hair, she let it fall around her shoulders and tossed the towel on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:18 pm

He watched her warily, aware of her every grimace of pain and sound. he began watching her more intently as he sat up, saying* I'll braid your hair if you'd like.....I used to, a long time ago...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

She nodded tiredly, "Yeah...that way it won't stick to me as bad...can you get me something to wear too?"

Last edited by Alex Marseille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:27 pm

He smiled softly and got up, his velvet voice quieting in response to her obvious exhaustion* Of course...*he headed towards the dresser, then turned and went to his room instead. he grabbed a pair of his pj pants, black with red roses, and a baggy black t-shirt. he came back and then went to the dresser that had been stocked by Alice. he opened the top drawer and picked up a matching black and red bra and boy shorts set. he brought the clothing to the bed and set it next to her, muttering* Dont know if you want a bra or not right now, but, it matched...*he shrugged a little*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:39 pm

"I don't sleep in bras....they're too restraining...." She yawned and asked tightly, "Do I have to dress myself? I just want to cuddle and go to bed...uninterrupted..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:43 pm

He sighed some, but was smiling as he quickly moved to take her towel off and dress her. he set the bra aside for the morning and when she was completely dressed he tucked her into the covers and got in with her. he left a small velvety blanket over himself but not over Alex, blocking the icy touch of his skin from bothering her. he cuddled up close to her and put an arm around her waist. he sighed softly into the pillow and closed his eyes. he could think of no sweeter thing than to lay there motionless with her as she slept, just holding her and being close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Check
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: