Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reality Check

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:44 pm

Alex had invaded Edward's closet while he was taking a shower and took out his blue long-sleeve, button-up. Putting it on, she let it fall to her high thigh covering her lilac boy shorts and was glad the sleeves were pre-rolled. Running a hand through her hair, she glared at her bathroom, "Don't use all the hot water!" She stretched and decided it was time to be semi-sociable, heading downstairs to find something to eat. Her lower abs hurt and she had found muscles she didn't even know she had, maybe it has something to do with the fact she just had sex with a teenage vampire.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:49 pm

Esme heard Alex coming down the stairs and rushed to the fridge and poured some juice. Alex appeared at the kitchen, fiddling with the bottom of her shirt with nervousness, Esme ushered her in and Alex sat at the breakfast bar.

"Good morning" was all that Esme said. She didn't want to push Alex into talking. Esme hated to look pushy. She looked at the stairs again and Carlisle was on his way down.

Esme decided to speak again, she didn't want to be pushy but she also hated awkward silences.

"Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 pm

She knew that every family member in the house had heard them and muttered under her breath, "I'm pretty sure sleep was lacking...unless you count me being forced to lay still for the last two hours and trying to sleep, sleeping, then yeah..." After their second run, Alex had gotten a bound of energy and was hyper til about fifteen minutes ago. Yawning, she took a drink of her juice and ran a hand through her hair again, groaning, "He stole my shower..."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Hale
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Jasper Hale

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Jasper walked in to the kitchen too see esme and alex standing there

"good morning alex did you sleep well"? jasper asked with a small smirk on his face,
he continued too stare at Alex knowing all to well that everyone in the house last night klnew what her an edward had been up too

"Well im off for a hunt"with one last smirk at alex jasper walked out the back door and in too the forest not before he shot out a wave of lust to everyone in the house then he ran off laughing
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm

"Ignore him" Esme said gently. She had already told the boys that morning not to tease. Esme tried to subtly look at Alex...see if she was hurt. A few mild bruises but there didn't seem to be anything major. Suddenly Esme sprung back to reality and remembered what Alex had just said.

"There's another shower, the main bathroom...help yourself" Esme carried on pottering around the kitchen until she was greeted by her husband hugging her from behind.
Back to top Go down
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:09 pm

Carlisle wrapped his arms around his wife tightly, nipping at her neck and growling against her skin, "Jasper's hinting that this house needs more action...apparently last night's display between Edward and Alexandria as well as Rosalie and Emmett, you'd think everyone would be satisfied. I'm in the mood to just steal you away from here and disappear on another honeymoon." He smiled at Alexandria, "Hello Alexandria, it's been a long time. I'm Dr. Cullen. but you can call me Carlisle...if you need anything don't hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Esme giggled like a schoolgirl at her husbands suggestions and turned round so she was facing him and placed a quick kiss on the tip of his nose.

"Well Dr Cullen, I wouldn't say no to that!" It had been a long time since Esme and Carlisle had spent any real time alone and she was desperate for some time alone, Esme wasn't even sure she could remember the last time, life had been so chaotic recently, maybe a second honeymoon was a good idea. Esme then remembered Alex and turned to her.

"He's right, just ask, we can get you anything" Esme smiled reassuringly and then broke into laughter as her husband tickled her.

"I hope you enjoy your time here Alex, Carlisle and I wouldn't want anything less"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Edward smiled as he heard Alex's parting remark and focused on lathering up his body and hair as quickly as he could. he felt energetic too, full of young love- and lust- and he didnt want to be away from Alex any longer than absolutely needed. he was rinsing the conditioner out of his hair when Jasper power hit him. he went rigid- all of him- and let out a deep moan, half of pain and half of anticipating pleasure. The wave of lust had hit something inside of him. a power laid long dormant. it had been awakened by his night with Alexandria, but sated at the same time. this was different however. a heat began to build in his body, flashing out in waves through his veins and across his skin. he began to growl deeply and slowly and his eyes were pitch black. he turned the shower off so fast he almost snapped the knob off in his hand and he was suddenly blurring to get dried off. he grabbed his pair of white cotton pj pants with the black dragons on them and pulled them on in a rush as he headed for the stairs and blurred down them. he appeared at the kitchen doorway and stopped, seeming to be supporting himself by the doorframe. his breathing was faster and a bit ragged and a strange cloudiness covered the black of his eyes and made him look almost ghastly. he slowly took in the fact that Carlisle and Esme were there, but his strange gaze was all for Alex. he knew what Jasper had done, because he had done such things before, but he had never reacted like this. he took a staggering step towards Alex, his right hand half raised towards her. he was trembling slightly and his eyes rolled and fluttered for a moment, as if he might pass out. he spoke after taking a few deep, shaky breaths and his voice was strained* Whats....happening...to me...?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:03 pm

Alex instantly saw Edward's face and frowned at how he looked, getting up and wincing at her lower muscles. They had been stretched and worked in ways that had never been done before causing her to wince. Walking over to him, she wrapped her arms around his waist, "Mmm....maybe need a round three...after I take a shower..." Blowing a raspberry against his chest, she pulled back enough to look up into his eyes and smile brightly, "I think Jasper did something to the family...everyone is well...Carlisle and Esme look like they could strip and screw any moment. So, I think we should go lock ourselves upstairs...indefinitely...until I'm forced to go home..."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:30 pm

Esme barely even noticed that Edward was in the room, she was suddenly intoxicated by Carlisle's eyes and his strong arms wrapped round her. She knew it was Jasper and he'd been upto no good, she was always intoxicated by her husband but this was different for some reason.

Her ears eventually heard some sort of conversation and just 'mmm'd' along in what she assumed were the right places. When she was able to focus for a split second, she saw that Alexandria and Edward has already disappeared and Carlisle was already nibbling at her neck making her giggle.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:37 pm

When Alex moved towards him, Edward tensed, but as soon as she wrapped her arms around his waist his eyes fluttered and he let out a breathless gasp, slumping slightly as if he might fall before catching himself. he tried to focus on Alex's face as she spoke, but her lips against his chest made the heat wash over him again, more strongly than before and when he caught the end of her words he gasped out* Oh god yes...*he hurried to pick her up and rush up the stairs with her, though he didnt blurr. he was too unsteady for that. he took her right to her bathroom, then blurred out of sight for a few moments as he locked his door and hers, leaving only their connecting door unlocked and open. he came back to the bathroom and put his arm on the doorframe to steady himself, his strange eyes on her again. they were watching her with an almost predatory gaze*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:48 pm

She was sitting on the edge of her tub when he came back, smirking up at him. Her hands were on either side of her and she had her legs crossed, making his shirt sit higher on her thighs, "Where do you want me? If I try to take a shower now...I might prove rather pointless especially if I'm to become dirty with your...well...you know..." Biting her bottom lip, she leaned back a bit and waited for him to come get her.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:02 pm

He felt as if he should be offended somehow that she would think it dirty, but he was too unfocused to care. his skin was growing hotter and his breathing more labored as he stared at her, his vision blurring a bit. he managed to choke out breathlessly* I...I dont...wherever you want....ah! God! *he jerked his hand that wasnt holding him up and shook it as the pain reached his fingertips and felt like burning needles. he staggered away from the doorframe towards her, almost falling into her before he put his hands on the counter on either side of her. he stared at her, breathing heavily and tried to speak again, sounding weak* Somethings...wrong with...me.....i'm....frightened...8he said the last word as if he was ashamed and looked away from her*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:10 pm

She didn't hesitate and moved to hook her legs around his waist, pushing his pants down at the same time. The force in which she had pushed him to her and forced him inside her dry folds with a slight violence to it. Crying out, she felt her sensitive flesh tear slightly as it shifted to accommodate his pulsating member. Breathing raggedly, she stayed on her left hand and started to unbuttom his shirt with her left, letting the silk part from her skin. Keeping her head down, she rebalanced herself and leaned back on the counter, resting her head on the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Edward let out a startled cry as she wrapped her legs around him, then he was frozen for a moment, staring almost in terror as she pushed his pants down and forced him inside of her. when she did that however he let out a strangled, shocked moan. her forcefulness drove his lust to newer and more painful heights and the heat in his veins became like acid, tearing at his nerves. he let out a choked, screaming moan of pain and immense pleasure, then his brain seemed to fog as he moved his hands quickly to her hips. he barely knew what he was doing as he pulled out of her and then thrust in again, hard, then again and again, starting to fuck her on the countertop. he ground their bodies together and set his mouth to work at hers, kissing her as if she were air to a drowning man*
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:35 pm

She screamed as started pounding into her, being instantly silenced by his lips and kissing him back to null the pain. Her body started throbbing at the feelings he shot through her, enjoying it but hating it at the same time. Making a soft whine, she swallowed hard and let go, not wanting him to stop and allowing primal instincts to take off. Basic needs of just being satisfied consumed her body.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Edward and Alex's furious, nearly violent sex didnt last long, but by the end edward was laying flat on his back on the bathroom floor, panting and staring at the ceiling with wide eyes. he couldnt believe how good he felt. the pain and sickness were suddenly just gone. he was also a bit shocked. he had never thought that Alex would be so forward, but he was gld she had done it. he knew he'd have to speak to Carlisle about his strange illness. he was getting a pretty good idea of what was wrong with him, having heard various legends surrounding the incubus and succubus. when he recovered a bit more he got to his feet, blinking a few times before he looked at Alex and said* Well then...about that shower....8he smiled at her brightly then and moved to start running the water.
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Alex was on the counter glaring at him for getting the comfort of the floor, "What?...I don't know if I can move from here...That was intense..." Shakily, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, still in his shirt, "Yeah...I don't want to fall on my face..." Slowly, she slid off his shirt and held out her arms, "Come here pack mule..."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:05 pm

He chuckled at her deeply and came to get her off the counter, cradling her in his arms easily as he took her to the shower and got in. he set her carefully onto her feet, making sure she was steady, then he grabbed some shampoo. he spoke as he was lathering up his bronze locks* So, what classes are you taking when we start school?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

She stood under the spray for a bit before grabbing her shampoo and washing her hair, "Um...don't know yet...it's only June...I don't think I"m even fully enrolled yet. I'm hoping I'll still be a sophomore..." Rinsing her hair, she started on the conditioner and did the same thing, "You know I'm fifteen right? Or were you keeping track?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:19 pm

His voice was very serious as he answered, scrubbing his body down with her bodywash. he didnt seem to mind the green tea scent.* I have always known as much as I could find out about you....which isnt much im sad to say, but your with me now.....*he smiled at her lovingly and said* I think im going to get you a present. Maybe something to look forward to when you get your learners permit....hmm..maybe two presents so you'll have something to p[lay with in the meantime...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:31 pm

"What about my sweet sixteen...there's a car I would die to have...but you'd never let me drive it..." She took her body wash and started scrubbing clean, "Oh I'm with you? I don't think we've made it official yet...plus you could be considered to be robbing the cradle right now..." Smirking, she finished her shower and waited for him to finish as well, "So now what?"
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:34 pm

He smiled and looked down slightly, as if shy, mumuring softly* Well maybe I assumed too much. Maybe you just wanted a piece of ass and your going to bolt as soon as I let you out of my sight....*he worked some conditioner through his hair and his tone grew more serious again* Oh, come on tell me. Why wouldn't I let you drive it? You looking to get some monster horsepower under your hood?
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:38 pm

She snorted a laugh at his words, her mind in the gutter as she responded, "I already got the horsepower under my hood...now I want the real thing...that vibrates and everything."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

He snorted with laughter at that and threw one of the shower poufs at her, saying* Come on, im serious! What kind of car do you want? If your really nice and sweet to me maybe i'll bu i a bit early and take you out on backroads with her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reality Check
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: