Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eighth Vision- My Happy Place

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

The Eighth Vision- My Happy Place Empty
PostThe Eighth Vision- My Happy Place

Alice was standing in the woods waiting on Alex to come out and break up all of the tension and anger that her future husband was exhuding.

Future husband. That title rolled off her toungue nicely and settled in a nice place inside her heart. She was distracted momentarily as she thought of her life with Jasper thus far. All of the things they had been through. The highs. The lows. The pain. The torture. The love.

Her eyes glowed with a passion unknown to mankind, and it burned only for him. So many times she had to smoulder that feeling in favor of keeping their family's secret. She longed all day for the time when they would be alone together. Her heart ached to run away with him, but she knew his recent transformation toa vegetative lifestyle demanded the help of her family. Their family. While she stood admiring him in all of his glory she felt love overflow her body, rushing down her skin and filling her ever frozen body with warmth and she knew he knew what she was feeling.

She need not say a word. She need only to feel this way and she was in her happy place. She ignored the world around her and all of its demands and felt happiness. That is until she realized there was no world around her. At least not an immediate one in her head. Her face went blank as her vision brought her back to reality, and reality was...

nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Share this post on: reddit

The Eighth Vision- My Happy Place :: Comments

No Comment.

The Eighth Vision- My Happy Place

Page 1 of 1