Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The morning after the night before.

Go down 
+3
AliceCullen
Rosalie Hale
Esme Cullen
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

The morning after the night before. Empty
PostSubject: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:45 am

Edward hadn't heard his mother and father knocking on their bedroom door, well if he had he certainly ignored it, so Esme and Carlisle had retired to the lounge to spend some time together. Soon Esme would have to break the news to the rest of the family that it seemed as if Alexandria would be spending much of the foreseeable future staying at the Cullen house, there was no point in her going home to Marie yet if Marie wasn't even going to be there.
Esme and Carlisle had talked about it and agreed she could stay for now, its something Edward would have decided himself anyway. They knew Rosalie wouldn't like it, they hoped Alice had already seen and told the others, it would make Esme's job as a mother much easier. They hoped Rose would just ignore Alice and not make any snide comments, Alex was a controversial subject in the Cullen household and Esme and Carlisle didn't want everyone arguing and falling out. That was something neither of them could bear.

As for reactions, time will tell, as her family were on their way into the house...
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 am

Rosalie didn't like it one bit having Alex around. Her reaction to the situation was noticable and yet she managed to stay calm. Inside, she was screaming, wanting to let her anger out, wanting to get Alex as far away from them. The hatred she had for Alex was unbearable. She had many reasons to hate her, reasons she cannot confess. Not just yet.

She searched for Emmett, who wasn't anywhere near. She knew he was out hunting somewhere. Of course. Rose made her way to see Esme. Her body stiffens as she approaches her adoptive mother.

"Can we talk?" Rosalie whispers.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:00 am

"Always darling" Esme spoke softly and she and Carlisle shuffled along on the sofa to make space for Rosalie to sit. She had a vague idea about what was coming but wouldn't interrupt Rosalie, she would allow her to say what she needed to say.

Although part of her hoped this conversation would be quick, she thought Alex and Edward may come down soon, she didn't want Edward to hear this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 am

Rose kept her head down and away from the lingering eyes of her parents. She inhaled and slowly begun. "Is she staying?" It wasn't the question she wanted to ask but she had to know the answer so she knew how to prepared herself.

The thought of having Alex around sickens her. She snapped out of her thoughts or hatred for Alex and brought her attention to her parents who didn't know what to say or how to tell her so that won't upset her in anyway but knowing Rosalie, she will explode. Same way.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:11 am

Esme let out a quiet sigh and took Rosalie's hand in hers and patted it.

"Yes Rose, I think she will be for the time being..." Rosalie just stared at her mother as she spoke, trying not to let her anger boil over. Esme continued to speak.

"Her grandmother has gone away for a few days so it makes sense...we're playing a waiting game Rose, until they come downstairs we don't know the ins and outs" and it was the truth, Esme and Carlisle really didn't know what was going on, it was agreed between them that the whole family had to agree to the pair's plans before anything was set in stone though.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:22 am

If her heart was still beating, it would feel as if her heart was going to pop right out of her chest. She was furious. Her eyes turned black.

"Rose... there's nothing we can do about it." Esme's voice soften, making her agitated. "Please be a little more understanding."

She was speechless by the time. They sat quietly while Rose tries her best to regain control of herself.

"I want to plan a wedding for Alice and Jasper." she broke the silence with the news. Carlisle and Esme exchange looks. "To keep my mind away from her."

"Honey..." Esme begins but Rose broke right in between her sentence.

"And don't expect me to invite her!" she pulls her hand from Esme's. "I don't her to ruin my wedding plans for Alice and Jasper."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:32 am

Esme looked at her daughter and decided to just go along, she nodded as she spoke.

"Ok Rose, whatever you want. I'm not asking you to speak to her...just should she talk to you...be nice...for Edward?" Esme gave Rosalie a hug and Rosalie rose to her feet, kissed Esme and Carlisle on the cheek and disappeared upstairs.

Esme sank back into the sofa and sighed.

"This is going to be hard" she stated. There was no doubt about it, there was going to be alot of conflict as long as Alexandria was around. Carlisle hugged his wife and gave her a gentle kiss.

"We'll be the peacemakers Esme, we have to be"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:44 am

After the conversation she just had with her adoptive parents, Rose made her way up to Alice and Jasper's bedroom to inform them about the news.

Her thoughts still went back to Alex and Edward but there was nothing she could do. Nothing yet of course. She had a little something up her sleeves and she has to be cautious around Edward.

She knocked twice on Alice's bedroom door. "Come in." Jasper said as she pushed the door open.

"Is Alice around?" she asked.

"Uhhh..." Jasper begins but she cuts him off like how she did to Esme earlier.

"Nevermind. I'll just fill you in." Jasper half smiled at Rose.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 7:59 am

Alice came in shortly after Rose had dissapeared to the upstairs. She tried to come in long enough after so her parents would not know that was her intent.

She took of her shoes and padded over to sit on the floor in front of her parents. She had known they would be glad to know she was back home and safe.

She looked up at Esme and smiled. "Last night was eventful, don't you think?"

Esme laughed her usual laugh, "That's the least you could say about last night."

"Carlisle? Did that girl Kira ever find you last night? She came outside-"
Carlisle interrupted her, "She came outside?"

"Let me finish. I saw her coming and as soon as her foot stepped outside I sent Rosalie to take her back indoors. She was asking where you were."

Carlielse immediately looked relieved. He of course assumed she saw the entire situation. He was obviously stressing out. He did not even respond.

Alice took this time to ask Esme about Rosalie. "How do you think she is doing?" She asked without even really needing to know the answer.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialtwilightsagaroleplay.ning.com
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:33 pm

"Honestly Alice? Less than thrilled. As long as she doesn't say her thoughts out loud to Edward then there should be no arguments" Esme sighed to let out her next piece of news.

"Alice you've probably already seen but Alex will be staying here for the foreseeable future...I don't know how long, but if you know how long please tell me" Esme laughed lightly, as did Alice and Carlisle.

Alice sat in the lounge with her mother and father and she went quiet as she had a vision.

"They'll be downstairs in a minute" was all she said blankly
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Edward came into view at the bottom of the stairs about five minutes and thirty-six seconds after Alice had spoken. he was wearing only his white cotton pj pants with black dragon designs. his hair was wet and he scrubbed his head with a towel one handed, slowly turning towards his family. he took in their faces and the way they watched him, especially Alice. after a moment of the silence he asked* What? Stop looking at me like that...*he frowned a little and looked away, disturbed by the attention. he didnt regret a single thing he'd done with Alex the night before, but he couldnt stand the close scrutiny and he moved to head to the kitchen now, desperate to get away from their golden eyes*
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm

Esme knew she was looking at her son the wrong way but she couldn't help it. He could have killed Alex, then he would have been unhappy forever. And now he was acting like nothing had happened!?
Esme looked at Carlisle, she wasn't sure what for, maybe for a prompt....what to say. She knew what he would say if he spoke...'don't judge him' and Esme wasn't going to, she just worried far too much.

"What's your plans then? Where is she?" Esme stood and began pacing the room, she was anxious for information and she still needed to tell Edward about her conversation with Marie.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:38 pm

Edward stopped before he reached the kitchen and let out an unexpected, short laugh, turning towards his mother and asking in a slightly bitter, mostly frightened voice* Do I look like a guy with a plan Esme? I don't know what to think or do anymore...Alex being here...*his face looked pained and joyful, worried and brooding, his expressions changing rapidly* I....I cant think straight...
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Edward looked so confused, it was as if he was doing things but they weren't really registering in his mind. Esme and Carlisle were concerned, they cornered Edward in the kitchen. Esme was taken aback by his eyes.

"You didn't hunt, I told you too...Where is Alex? I have to talk to you about her" Edward actually looked like he was listening now.
Esme went on to explain to him about her conversation with Marie, Marie had been less than concerned and was off gallivanting in Paris, Esme didn't want Alex to go home alone so agreed with Carlisle that she could stay for the week until her Grandmother returned. Edward nodded at each piece of information but not making eye contact with either vampire.

"Edward!" Carlisle's voice was firm. Edward immediately looked up.

"Maybe you could bring her down if she's well enough" Esme asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:02 pm

When Edward heard Carlisle's sharp tone he snapped his head up to meet his fathers gaze. he glanced quickly at Esme, then back to Carlisle and whatever he saw reflected in boh of their faces made his expression turn suddenly bitter. his whole face seemed to change, growing more desolate, empty; a barren soul. There was also a large dose of misdirected hostility. he felt wounded and so he lashed out with the pain of it, directing his years of tamped down bitter jealously, loneliness and despair at his father. he snarled at the only father he could remember with a sudden rage and hostility that he had never even shown as a newborn and he hissed through his teeth* What!? What do you want from me!? Fuck Marie Marseille as far as I care and fuck what any of you might think of me! *he was obviously extra sensitive to what his family was whispering in the dark of their own minds about him. He stood rigidly in place, his hands held down into clenched fists at his sides. his face was full of everything he had bottled away for years and had denied existed in him. he stared at Carlisle with a clearly challenging posture and if Carlisle wasnt about the most pacifistic vampire that most knew it could have turned into a deadly battle of instinct and dominance.
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:07 pm

Edward's attitude alarmed Esme a great deal, in all the years she had known him and been his mother, she had never seen him behave this way. She didn't understand. Surely it was a good thing for him that Alexandria wasn't leaving yet? Esme and Carlisle were being perfectly hospitable, even letting Alex spend the night in their marital bedroom. It wasn't even just about his reaction over Marie, Edward seemed to think his parents were judging him, yes at the time Esme as deeply worried for Alexandria's life but now she was proud of Edward.

Esme didn't want to be around Edward if he was in this sort of mood, he was best left to it. She backed away back into the living area...
Back to top Go down
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Alex had just woken up in her new room and heard Edward's voice. He sounded so upset and something inside her could feel his pain. Weakly, she got up and hurried downstairs, the last thing someone should possibly do after a transfusion. Seeing the hostility in the room, she went to Edward's side and met his still red eyes. It had taken all of her strength and to every vampire in the room, it was noticeable she would give out at any moment. Slowly, she reached up and put her right had on the left side of his face, "Edward...come back to me...I'm still here...I'm not leaving you again..."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Carlisle Cullen

Carlisle Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:14 pm

Carlisle stood his ground but was ready if Edward became violently. Seeing the look on his mate's face he nodded for her to go ahead and leave the room. He kept his hard look on Edward's face and glanced back as Alex came into the room, watching her

Seeing the interaction between her and his son, he watched carefully. He immediately noticed how weak she was and knew she shouldn't be out of bed yet. He watched as his son's expression slowly changed with the blonde's presence, "Edward...do not worry about Marie. We won't let her keep you two apart. Alex is to stay here while Marie is out of town. Esme and I don't like the idea of her being alone right now so we are watching her."
Back to top Go down
Esme Cullen
Head Vampire
Head Vampire
Esme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Esme nodded at Carlisle's words, hoping Edward would understand that she had never meant anything harsh. She was still worried though, worried at what she might say, what Alex might say, what Edward might say, heck even what Rosalie would say if she came back down the stairs.

The only thing she was 100% sure on right now is that Edward wouldn't lash out, he may be in a different place in his mind right now but he would never lash out at his family, no matter how prepared he may look. Esme edged closer to the kitchen, taking Carlisle's hand, and making eye contact with Alexandria, she looked tired but healthy, and Esme found herself smiling at Alex.
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm

Alice was not sure how to gauge everyone's reaction. Things were not going well and she did not think she could handle it anymore.

"I'm going upstairs." and she left without looking back.

She could feel her family's eyes on her back as she ran away. She reached the top of the stairs and gasped for breath. She would rather listen to Rosalie complain any day than deal with what was going on downstairs.

With that she opened her bedroom door interrupting Rosalie.
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 12:57 pm

Emmett walked into the house and met worried eyes. He walked over to the couch and tried to act as if he had not been gone for almost two days. He really did not want to face all the questions he knew he was about to have to answer.

He looked around the room for his wife's face. She was not there. He listened for her bird like voice and could tell she was upstairs talking to Alice. He knew she would be upset with him, but he was more upset with himself. He had not felt such a strong desire for human blood in such a long time. Of course he always had the thirst lingering in the back of his throat, but something about Alex's blood drew him in.

He was on such a high from rescuing all of those people that he was not focusing as well as he usually did. He knew that if things were going to be okay that he would have to leave whether or not it hurt anyone in the process. So that's exactly what he did.

He had been doing a lot of thinking while he was out on his own. He had decided that between Rosalie's anger towards Alex and his attraction for her blood that he could not stay with his family. He was not attracted to her. He only had eyes for Rose, but she did bring out a part in him that he did not want to see. He had come back to tell his family that he would be leaving, but he had not chosen just yet. If he knew anything it was that Alice needed to be caught way off guard. So just as soon as he sat down he blurted it out.

"I'm leaving."
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:54 pm

Edward was in the process of helping Alex start up the stairs when Emmett came into the house. he was distracted momentarily from the constant flow of his families thoughts, but when Emmett's voice sounded out and announced he was leaving he looked geniunely shocked. being around Alexandria seemed to help take him out of his own mind more and so the voices werent always so loud. he made sure Alex was steady quickly, then he blurred with speed to go up to where Emmett sat on the couch. he gave his favorite brother an anguished, pleading gaze, his voice unsteady from the suprise* No! you cant...leave Emmett....why?
Back to top Go down
Emmett Cullen

Emmett Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Emmett looked at his brother with shame in his eyes. He knew that within seconds his brother would know.

"I just can't. It is to risky. I can't be myself."

Emmett knew that staying in the house with Alex would be more difficult then he could handle. He did not want to inconvenience his family by making them watch out for him. That was no life for anyone, alive or dead.

He feared telling Rose, but he knew he would have to soon. He was just thankful that Alice told her to go to her room for awhile so they would have a chance to talk in private.

He loved Rosalie, but he knew that she while she did not want to be this so called 'monster', she loved her family, and he did not want to take her away from that.

"There are no other options. I have to go."
Back to top Go down
AliceCullen

AliceCullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Alice bounded down the stairs and ran straight to her brother's side.

"I know what you plan on doing and I won't let you. If you think I won't stop you then you better bet Rose can. What do you think you are doing to this family?" she asked incredulously.

Ahe oculd not understand what was going on to her family. It was as if this girl was pulling them all apart. As her and Edward's connection grew stronger their family ties grew weaker. She could see as she looked into Emmett's eyes that if he left and took his compassion with him that the family would suffer a great loss. From the pained look on Edward's face she could see that he saw it too.
Back to top Go down
Edward Cullen
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Edward Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 3:03 pm

He stared at Emmett with a desolate, frantic look of disbelief. He wasnt so sure that Alice and Rosalie would be able to stop Emmett if he was truly determined to leave them. he looked at Alice's face, letting his pain show on his face more, then he turned away from them both and took a deep breath before he tried to speak, his voice tremulous, as if he would cry, but his tone was nearly hostile in its formality* Then brother, if we do not meet again before you leave I wish you good fortune. 8he strode quickly from the room then, barely keeping himself together. he went back to Alex's side and started taking her upstairs again. his eyes and head were cast down at the stairs as they slowly climbed upwards. his eyes stared blankly, emptily as he thought of everything that was happenin around him so suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning after the night before.   The morning after the night before. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morning after the night before.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: The Cullen House-
Jump to: