Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreading tonight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Dreading tonight Empty
PostDreading tonight

Ugh! Does she ever stop her screaming and constant degrading towards me? I swear that woman doesn't know when to stop. Anyways, I have to go with her to this fundraiser thing for the hospital. It was all good and peachy until there was mention of a dress, which requires heels. So not my style. It's this dark purple thing that she created...for me. Imagine that.
It's like she's begging me to be one of her damn models.

All that is besides the point thought, what really is bothering is that I feel like something is missing. Something vital. Ever since my thirteenth birthday I've been feeling off. Haven't had much of an appetite and the past week or so I can't hardly keep anything down. I'm starting to look like a skeleton, I'm scared. Grams won't tell me anything just that I must have the flu or something. Or something is right...I wish I could get some answers.

While I was resting this afternoon I started dreaming about that boy again. His warm eyes and bronze hair keep haunting me, calling me as if...as if I'm under his spell. Who is he? Maybe by living in this godforsaken dot on the map I'll get some answers, I don't know how much time I have. I feel like I'm running out.

I have to go for now! Need to do my hair for this dreadful night. I hope that old crone doesn't have any surprises up her sleeve. She has a habit of making me frustrated beyond belief.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Share this post on: reddit

Dreading tonight :: Comments

No Comment.

Dreading tonight

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: The Roleplay :: Forks :: Marseille House :: Alex's Blog-
Jump to: