Forks - The wettest place in the continental US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Twilight - The roleplay that is only as good as your imagination.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banner as well as Alex's signature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex Marseille
Master Vampire
Master Vampire
Alex Marseille

Banner as well as Alex's signature Empty
PostSubject: Banner as well as Alex's signature   Banner as well as Alex's signature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 4:23 pm

Her user name is Ems and she is the wonderful designer who created the banner for this site as well as Alex's signature. Not only is her work displayed on this site but one of my sister sites has her working on things as well. Their link is in the sister site message. To see more of Emma's work please visit her website www.acreativejunkie.webs.com !! If you have a special request just PM on here or go to her private site and contact her through it.

Much love,
Brina

THANKS EMS FOR YOU AMAZING TALENT!!!

Once again here's Ems site:

www.acreativejunkie.webs.com
Back to top Go down
https://twilightau.rpg-board.net
Rosalie Hale

Rosalie Hale

Banner as well as Alex's signature Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner as well as Alex's signature   Banner as well as Alex's signature I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:52 pm

ohh her work looks great. better than mines.
Back to top Go down

Banner as well as Alex's signature
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forks - The wettest place in the continental US :: Welcome to the Forum :: Messages from the Admin-
Jump to: